55

Chapter 55 The Titanic

    They were lucky enough to catch up with Noah's Ark at the last second.

    After boarding the ship, you need to register your name with the crew and pay the accommodation fee. Because there are a lot of vehicles queuing up ahead, Si Huan waited for a long time before it was their turn.

    The crew member who registered for the fee looked a little impatient, and directly tapped the tip of the pen on the notebook and asked: "Name, how long do you stay, and what room do you live in?"

    Is it so straightforward?     Si Huan paused

    , and said, "My name is Si Huan. I will stay for about a week. What kind of room would be better for our family of three?"

, showing a philistine expression, said: "For a family of three, I recommend our deluxe triple room, which has an independent bathroom, a small kitchen and a refrigerator, and you can see the sea as soon as you open the curtain."

    "60 white crystals per night, one week The price is 420. Seeing that this is your first time on Noah’s Ark, you can get 336 with a 20% discount.”

    After hearing the price, Si Huan frowned and thought, the 350 crystal cores will catch up with the previous base in City B One and a half month's rent for the villa area has already been paid, and this is the first time I have seen such an aboveboard way of stealing money.

    Seeing Si Huan struggling with money, Jiang Changjing smiled and said, "Don't worry about money, isn't it mainly for consumption when you get on the boat?

    " You don’t need to eat just to live!”

    Sticking to his rational thinking, Si Huan turned to the crew and said, “Sorry, we don’t have that much money to live in a deluxe triple room, do you have an ordinary standard double room?” The

    crew’s eyes changed again, looking up and down Taking a look at Si Huan and Jiang Changjing, it turns out that only one shell looks good.

    "There are standard rooms, 20 crystal cores per night, and private bathrooms. There is no kitchen and windows, but it's a bit narrow and not as big as a three-person room."

    Si Huan watched the other party's expression change several times after a few words, and cursed inwardly. With a snobby eye, "I just rented this standard room. Is it 112 crystal nuclei for seven days?"

    The crew rolled their eyes, "Oh, sorry, there is no 20% discount for the standard room. You have to pay the full price of 140 crystal cores, and if you put your car in the parking lot, it is 35 crystal cores a week, which adds up to 175 crystal cores. Please pay once The sex pays off."

    Parking actually received 35 crystal cores, and Si Huan's admiration for Noah's Ark's ability to attract money increased steadily.

    Painfully handing over a bag of white crystals, Si Huan got a rusty key, which felt sticky to the touch for some reason.

    "Your room is at No. 309, Area A. Noah's Ark will dock at the disembarkation point in the suburbs in a week. Please disembark on time." The man tore them a slip, and waved his hand to let the next car come up.

    When Si Huan rolled up the window of the car, he heard the other party muttering: "I don't have money to drive such a nice car, what are you pretending to be!

    " Put down the car window and give him a middle finger.

    It was the first time that Si Huan encountered this kind of guy who looked down on people with a dog's eyes, and the novelty of Noah's Ark had been diluted a lot because of that guy.