32

Chapter 32 Friendly Roaring

    After taking a bath, Si Huan went to the crib to take a look. Jiang Zhi was sleeping soundly. When she fell asleep, her body temperature was low. She was afraid that her daughter would catch a cold, so she tucked her little feet sticking out of the quilt back. Si Huan rolled her eyes in satisfaction. .

    Jiang Changjing was in a daze in the living room, Si Huan didn't know what he was thinking when he was in a daze, he just remained motionless like a wooden stake.

    "Sleep." Si Huan stood at the door of the bedroom and called softly.

    Jiang Changjing subconsciously looked at the guest room where he stayed for the past two days, then turned around and walked into Si Huan's bedroom with strides.

    As before, the two were lying on the bed chatting, the only difference was that Jiang Changjing was relatively taciturn.

    Si Huan went to hook his lover's fingers, and said with a smirk, "You've been sleeping with me for the past few days, so you don't need to go back to the guest room."

    Jiang Changjing pinched Si Huan's hand with his backhand. Compared with his, these hands seemed softer .

    Si Huan refused to let him catch him, moved his fingers and slid out like a loach, dancing proudly on the back of Jiang Changjing's hand.

    One wanted to chase and the other wanted to hide, and the two started playing under the quilt. Si Huan suddenly remembered that Jiang Changjing had said that before by pinching his hand bones.

    "Why don't your hands look boneless and flexible? Why don't you learn the piano?"

    Si Huan looked down at his clasped hands, and asked, "Maybe I'll go to the Academy of Fine Arts after learning the piano. , maybe my aesthetic improvement will make me look down on you."

    Jiang Changjing snorted, clasping his five fingers tightly on Si Huan's hand, "It's not bad if you don't learn the piano and grasp the scalpel."

    Si Huan is clumsy to someone Uncompromising, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Just say what you say, what are you doing holding my hand so tightly?"

    "Don't let go." Jiang Changjing pulled him forward, his red ears had already betrayed him Innermost thoughts.

    Thinking of this, Si Huan's hand stopped for a moment, and Jiang Changjing waited for the opportunity to move quickly and wrapped the human's fingers in his palm.

    It was he who won, Jiang Changjing chuckled.

    Si Huan let him grab her, lay on the pillow and said softly, "Da Jing, you have been wronged for a few days, and I will try to find a way to explain it to my mother as soon as possible, so you don't have to hide in the guest room."

    Jiang Chang Jing didn't speak, he moved his fingers, trying to interlock with Si Huan. Knowing his intention, Si Huan took the initiative to open his five fingers and clasp with his lover.

    Inexplicably, he thought of a sentence he had read before, hold the hand of the son, and grow old with the son.

    Si Huan smiled, and slowly fell asleep while holding Jiang Changjing's hand.

    After Si Huan settled the monthly payment for Aunt Yuan, he weighed the spar left in the purse, it should last for a while.

    The three of them used to be the main source of income for the family, but now that Si Huan has quit his job, Big Whale has become like this, leaving only his mother working.