13

Chapter 13: Fighting with One

    "Dear citizens, please pay attention to those with supernatural powers. A yellow emergency notice is now issued. Since we have recently detected unstable factors outside the base, please do not leave the base for the next few days to ensure your safety."

    "Everyone..."

    The broadcast was broadcast on time three times a day, and the military stationed personnel at the entrance of the base to prevent the sudden arrival of level five zombies. The inspection of the entrance passage into the base is also much stricter, restricting the flow of people.

    Everyone in the base is in danger, for fear that the fifth-level zombies will suddenly break in and start a killing spree.

    Except for the more frequent roars of the zombies that day, the fifth-level zombies have not moved at all these days.

    Team leader Xu Mingyi went out early and returned late as usual, and he lost a lot of weight because of his busy schedule. Qiu Bai hid in his bedroom for the past few days when he was injured. Si Huan helped her diagnose and she recovered very quickly.

    On the day of the full moon in the Mid-Autumn Festival, Bingjia held a barbecue in the yard, and everyone chatted happily in front of the non-existent "full moon". Si Huan himself doesn't drink very well, so he was forced to drink a few glasses of wine by his close friends.

    He pretended to be asleep to avoid a new round of persuasion, and bent over the cushion, looking up at the black clouds in the sky through the gaps between his fingers.

    "Where's the moon?" Si Huan murmured to himself, and the smell of alcohol rose to his face, turning into two blushes from drunkenness.

    The lively and noisy voices of other people were suddenly far away from him, and suddenly he was the only one left in the world.

    Usually during the day, he is busy with many things, and when he calms down at night, Si Huan misses his family very much.

    Especially mother and Xiao Zhi'er, I don't know if they are doing well.

    The daughter is a piece of flesh that fell from his body, and the lingering miss is coiled in his heart.

    And that person—

    half a month had passed since the agreed time to go home, and Si Huan hadn't found any clues about Jiang Changjing. If necessary, he needs to go to Area A alone.

    Bastard, where the hell are you?

    "Because everyone is so happy tonight, let me say something." Xu Mingyi filled the empty wine glass.

    "Tomorrow morning, I will go out with the military team to exterminate the fifth-level zombies." There was a

    sudden silence in the yard, and Si Huan got up and looked at the leader in surprise.

    Yan Qiubai asked: "Is it just you?"

    "It's not just me, there are several other mercenary group leaders, all of whom are late-level four-level superpowers who are about to advance to the next level." Xu Mingyi drank the wine He continued: "The location of the fifth-level zombie has been detected, and his continued presence is a threat to T City." The

    soldier opened his drunken eyes and said, "Boss, you are really our boss.

    " How much is the real strength of the zombie, but his appearance was too unexpected, which completely disrupted the military's evaluation of the speed of the advancement of abilities, so a team of the top ten in the base was formed to go out.