41

Chapter 41 Do You Want to Become a Zombie

    Si Huan probed the soup pool with the back of his hand, the water temperature was just right.

    He turned back and said to Xiaozhi, "Are you ready?"

    Jiang Zhi was wearing a sailor blue mini swimsuit, with a big yellow duck swimming ring on his waist, eagerly looking at the steaming pool surface.

    Si Huan never let her take a bath or swim in the hot spring pool, one was afraid that the water temperature would burn her delicate skin, and the other was that the depth of the water would make her arms and legs short.

    Before Jiang Zhi heard what her father said, she took it as a horn to charge forward, and rushed into the pool with her head held high.

    "Hey! Wait for Dad to carry you down!" Seeing Jiang Zhi's body rushing towards him like a small cannonball, Si Huan was terrified.

    On the side, Jiang Changjing caught his daughter with quick eyes and hands, forcibly suspending her wish of becoming a swimming fish.

    "Be obedient." A rare reprimand.

    Jiang Zhi instantly behaved like a quail, and was dragged into the water by his big daddy. Si Huan slapped the palm of her hand feigning anger, "Don't do such a dangerous move next time, you know! You must have your daddy or your eldest daddy present, and you won't be able to see your daddy if something goes wrong!" Teach her that what she did just now is a very dangerous behavior.

    Dad looked so fierce, Xiaozhi Yingying's eyes were slowly fogged up. "Dad..." Guessing that Xiao Zhi

    couldn't understand what he was talking about, Si Huan squeezed his daughter's little hand and said, "Forget it, pay attention next time."

    Jiang Zhi got the "pardon" and turned his father's words to the back of his mind. The white and tender little arms that look like lotus root buds draw circles on the surface of the water, slapping the water mischievously to make the water splash, and the sun is smiling brightly.

    Si Huan pushed the twigs around for half a circle, teaching her how to swim. Jiang Zhi kicked and moved in the water like a turtle, Si Huan let her play slowly, and leaned lazily on the edge of the pool to rest with half-closed eyes.

    If there is a back push service at this time, it will be perfect. Thinking of this, Si Huan turned his head to give Jiang Changjing a hint.

    A minute later, Si Huan got a moderate-strength massage service, which was provided by Big Whale.

    Si Huan lay down on the edge of the pool and enjoyed it, and said something to Da Jing in a normal chatting tone, "Hey, that Ding Qianya seems to have taken a fancy to you."

    He is not a wooden man. Ya kept looking at Jiang Changjing who was driving. At that time, for the sake of her sister Qianwen, Si Huan did not criticize her.

    It's okay to have dinner with them, the point is that Ding Qianya's eyes are on Jiang Changjing from beginning to end in front of her.

    what is this? Sima Zhao's heart?

    When Si Huan closed the door, she couldn't help but put in a little effort, and with a bang, Big Whale looked over while holding her daughter. He held his breath until now and said that Si Huan is not a soft bun who swallows his breath.

    "I'm not interested in her." Jiang Changjing kept moving his hands and continued to massage Si Huan.

    Si Huan was naturally reassured about the big whale, but when he saw the look in his eyes that wanted to take it for himself, he became angry, "I know you don't care about her...it's just disgusting."