54

Chapter 54 Only 998 to get on board!

    Si Huan was taken aback, and retorted, "Why are we not human anymore!"

      "We—" Jiang Changjing verbally divided himself into the group of zombies for the first time, "Eat people and destroy half of the earth. If anyone One day we can revert to human identity, what will people who are eaten by zombies think about us? Can anyone really tolerate us murderers in this situation?"

    "I didn't eat the crystal nucleus in the human brain, just I am afraid that once I eat the human crystal nucleus, I will become like a walking dead. My body is already dead, but my subconscious tells me that I am a human, not a zombie."

    He hates the identity of a zombie, but at the same time he is glad to be a zombie. Turned into a zombie, God gave him another chance to reunite with his family.

    Si Huan pressed the big whale's arm, "You are different from them, you have human consciousness."

    Shaking his head, Jiang Changjing let out a heavy breath, "There is nothing different, but I woke up earlier."

    " Don't talk about it, the atmosphere is so heavy that Xiao Zhi fell asleep from boredom." Jiang Zhi leaned on Si Huan's lap and fell asleep when his fathers were talking about advanced topics.

    "Xiaozhi played like crazy tonight, take her back to sleep in the tent."

    After hugging Xiaozhi inside and covering her with a small quilt, and staying there for a minute to see if she was really asleep, Si Huan got out and sat back. Beside the big whale.

    "She's asleep."

    Jiang Changjing looked at the lake and frowned, and suddenly said: "There are zombies under the water."

    Si Huan sat up straight in shock, "Fuck! There are zombies everywhere!"

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here They dare not come up here, this is my territory."

    They were right by the lake, and there were zombies watching them under the water, which felt creepy. I don't know if Si Huan gave him a psychological hint, but he vaguely seemed to have really seen a dozen black spots floating on the water surface, staring at him eagerly.

    Si Huan felt uncomfortable all over, and looked at the whale for help.

    Jiang Changjing let out a low growl, and the lake shook slightly. After a few minutes, "They left."

    "What did you tell them?" Si Huan asked, leaning on his shoulder.

    "Just tell them to go away, you are my food reserve, don't think about it." Jiang Changjing said the latter sentence with a smile.

    Si Huan boldly grabbed the Zombie King's ear, "Hmph, you just yelled, and the only thing you can do is go away! Don't think I don't know you're making it up."

    "If you want to get my attention, I'll tell you You, you succeeded." Jiang Changjing raised his eyebrows, his eyes were frighteningly bright.

    Si Huan blocked his mouth, "Not only do I want to get your attention, but I also want to throw you into the lake."

    "Play in the water? Huanhuan, if you want it, I won't refuse."

    "Go to the right, please ." No." Si Huan said implicitly.

    Then, Jiang Changjing pressed Si Huan to light up the skill points of the field play.

    After finishing the work, there were two long claw marks on the back and neck of the big whale.