62

Chapter 62 White Tiger Transformation

    In the dimly lit room, the man was shirtless, with a pair of big underpants underneath, sitting in front of the table gnawing pork knuckles. Looking back, he saw a stranger staring at him in astonishment, and asked in confusion, "Who are you? Do you recognize me?"

    Si Huan had a little impression of him. It was the very arrogant woman who was holding a bikini girlfriend and wanted to occupy a place on the plywood. Resting man, just didn't expect to see him here.     "I know you, but you don't know me. I am also a passenger on Noah

    's Ark. I saw you on the plywood with a group of bodyguards and your female companions. They seem to call you Brother Hu?"

The man's face turned pale, and he sighed while clutching the pork knuckle.

    "The ship has sunk, and I'm not a brother Hu anymore. You can just call me Hu Zhi. Are you a survivor of the shipwreck too!?"

    Si Huan looked at Hu Zhi and the ship as if they were different people, so he simply looked at him. Sit down opposite.

    "My name is Si Huan, and this is my daughter Xiaozhi. We narrowly escaped unharmed life, drifted on the sea for a few days before reaching the shore and then walked all the way through the forest to a small fishing village. My lover and I were separated, you know there are still Anyone else who survived the shipwreck?"

    Hu Zhi shook his head, bit the pig's knuckle hard to vent his anger, "There should be no one else, I thought I was the only one who survived, but now there are more you and this little one Carrot head. Everyone else is probably dead, how could they survive such a big wave."

    Si Huan was disappointed again, the big whale didn't come here.

    "I'm a flying ability user. At that time, I grabbed a board and swam for a long time while flying. I didn't eat for several days at sea, and there were zombies in the sea. The situation was extremely dangerous. I blocked my life."

    Hu Zhi and Si Huan said about his sea adventures, "I used to have a fat face, but now I'm so thin that the bones in my face are protruding."

    Si Huan looked at it twice, and he couldn't remember exactly what Hu Zhi was before. Looking at it, he nodded indiscriminately and said, "Well, it is indeed thinner."

    "What about you, how did you and your daughter come up, and also the ability to fly?"

    "Spatial powers, like you, half-swimmed here while hiding from sea zombies." Si Huan said.

    After the conversation, Hu Zhi had a blunt temper, and there was no feeling of domineering when he spoke, and he even invited him to have lunch together.

    Si Huan smiled and said: "I thought you would be difficult to get along with, but I didn't expect you to have a good temper.

    " The nephew who was bitten to death looks very similar, so he recognized me as a nephew. He treated me very well, and I think I finally have this opportunity to be a capitalist for a few days."

    Hu Zhi paused, and laughed at himself: "Who knows that I There is no such thing as wealth and honor, and the boat sank within two days of the villain's success. The old man said that the captain wants to live and die with Noah's Ark, so he won't go with me."

    Si Huan patted him on the shoulder, persuading him "My condolences."

    Hu Zhi's hands were full of oil, he wiped his mouth and patted Si Huan's shoulder with the back of his hand: "You also want to open up about my sister-in-law. The sea is vast, and it's not easy to find someone. There are zombies and the like outside." Yes ."