4

Chapter 4: Crystal Nucleus

    Si Huan suddenly woke up from a deep sleep, looked sideways at the bedside table next to the bed, the phone rang again, this time earlier -

    after sending Huang Ji and the others away, Aunt Yuan brought Jiang Zhi out of the small room. Xiao Zhi'er stopped crying, and was very happy holding a yellow rubber duck in her hand.

    In the room, Aunt Yuan could vaguely hear the conversation outside, combined with Huang Jing in Si Huan's hand, she immediately understood what those two people were doing here.

    She knew that the other male owner of this family was unfortunately killed by zombies when he was on a mission, but since he was working for the base, the third-level ability user died and could only compensate for the yellow crystals.

    Although human life is worthless in the last days, this is too insulting.

    Si Huan sat on the sofa for a while, "Aunt Yuan has worked hard for you today, you should go home first."

    Aunt Yuan saw Si Huan's expression was not very good, moved her lips, but finally said nothing. He took off his apron and went back with a basket of vegetables.

    He put the bag of topaz on the tea table and thought about what to do with it after dinner.

    Jiang Zhi saw something yellow and shiny, so he left the little yellow duck behind to touch the bag of glowing crystals.

    Si Huan paid close attention to seeing her daughter, Xiao Zhi'er was good at everything, but had a bad habit of stuffing things into her mouth. As soon as he turned around several times, Jiang Zhi stuffed some small things into his mouth, and persuaded him for a long time before he was willing to spit out the things in his mouth.

    But he has tied the mouth of the bag tightly, and her fleshy little hands will definitely not be able to open it.

    Jiang Zhi flipped through the bag twice, but she couldn't open the bag and snorted twice angrily, then went back to continue pinching her duckling.

    Seeing this scene, Si Huan secretly smiled.

    At night, he put Xiao Zhier to bed first, and then he went back to bed. After thinking about today's affairs for a while, he fell asleep unknowingly.

    He was woken up in the middle of the night, got up with a splitting headache and covered his phone, fearing that the ringing of the phone would wake up his daughter.

    When he saw the caller ID, Si angrily directly picked up the phone and turned it off. He forgot to turn off the phone before going to bed, thinking that the other party would not be so boring, so he called to harass him every night.

    He looked up at the time, it was one o'clock in the middle of the night, and couldn't help cursing the psychopath who didn't sleep in the middle of the night.

    Now that he has turned off his cell phone, if the psychopath likes to call, he can call all night, anyway, he can't hear it.

    Si Huan hugged the quilt and lay back, falling into a deep sleep.

    The alarm clock sounded at seven o'clock on time, Si Huan subconsciously pushed her side, but found nothing. Suddenly realizing that Jiang Changjing was gone, he crawled to turn off the alarm clock by himself.

    She fell back on the pillow and took a nap with her eyes closed for half an hour before Si Huan squinted her eyes and got up. She woke up twice last night, once woken up by that psychopath, and Xiaozhi woke up crying for no reason at almost four o'clock.