Extra

Chapter 80

    "Someone from the clinical class 1 of the medical school has disappeared from the school."

    One day, a message like this suddenly appeared on the campus forum of the medical university.

    In the University of Medical Sciences, some people actually believed in ghost stories, and the students who found it randomly poured water into the building, and within a few hours, there were hundreds of replies.

    Soon someone anonymously commented: The missing person is my classmate, the police have been involved in the investigation, students who don't know the truth, please stop discussing this matter.

    Another hour later, the moderator deleted the so-called supernatural post.

    The missing male classmate is named Si Huan. It has been three full days since he disappeared from the night of the New Year's Eve party until someone posted a post.

    It was the roommate who had a good relationship with Si Huan who first discovered something was wrong. Si Huan's bed was empty when he got up in the morning. Last night in the roommate group, he specifically told him to keep the door open for him, and he would come back after the celebration banquet.

    In the middle of the night when he was sleeping, he heard the sound of the door opening. He thought it was Si Huan's return, so he didn't pay much attention. As a result, when I got up this morning, I saw that there was no one in Si Huan's bed.

    Thinking that Si Huan came back in the middle of the night, he got up early and went out again. The roommate knocked him on WeChat: Did you go for a morning run?

    After finishing speaking, I took my textbooks and went to the dining hall to have breakfast. There was no new reply on Si Huan's chat window. At noon, his roommate couldn't help but dialed once, trying to urge Si Huan to come back quickly. He had already skipped four morning classes.

    After three phone calls in a row but no answer, and Si Huan was still nowhere to be seen the next night, the roommate realized the seriousness of the problem. I found the counselor and told the police about it.

    The police investigated who Si Huan was with before he disappeared, and who saw him before he disappeared. After adjusting the monitoring of the corridor in the school, it was found that Si Huan and his companions from the student union came back from outside late at night.

    Obviously drunk, several people walked crookedly, and helped them back by being sober. Si Huan was drunk, so a boy helped him back to the dormitory.

    Surveillance cameras were also installed in the hallway of the male dormitory. The school saw that Si Huan was sent back to the dormitory, and then the boy came out alone.

    Strangely, the surveillance video of the next few hours did not show that Si Huan had come out of the dormitory. In the morning, my roommate went out with a textbook, and no one else came in or out of the dormitory.

    Then they discovered that Si Huan was missing. They had repeatedly reviewed dozens of hours of surveillance, and searched the dormitory extensively to rule out the possibility that it was a roommate who committed the crime.

    There is no reason for a living person to disappear out of thin air.

    Since Si Huan didn't go in and out through the door, the police again retrieved the video near the bedroom balcony. They lived on the fourth floor, and it was not easy to climb down.

    And it is very likely that Si Huan climbed to the balcony of another dormitory before running out, but unfortunately, they retrieved all the videos of the boys' dormitory, and even found Si Huan's figure without missing any corners.