66

Chapter 66 A Family of Four

    Jiang Changjing descended from the sky, stood firmly in front of Si Huan, and blasted away the zombies that bumped into him.

    "Big whale." Si Huan got up clutching his chest, green healing light lingered all over his body, and his big whale came back.

    Jiang Changjing released the zombie coercion to suppress the tide of zombies, and hooked Si Huan with his hands to let him lean on himself, "I'm sorry I was too anxious just now, and I didn't have time to silence my voice."

    Si Huan wiped off the remaining blood on his mouth, "It's okay "The little animal looking for caress buried itself in his lover's neck, greedily absorbing the familiar breath of the big whale, "You finally found it."

    Jiang Changjing moved his lips to say something, and finally closed his eyes and hugged him. He, at this time, silence speaks louder than words.

    There were two sounds of heavy objects falling from the roof of the truck. Jiang Changjing's movement speed reached its peak because of his concern for Si Huan, and the two behind barely followed.

    The young man who came here was already exhausted, and squatted on the roof of the car and complained: "Brother, you are running too fast. Fortunately, my sister-in-law is here, otherwise I have to run. Seeing that the old ghost is panting like a dead dog at his age." "

    "Don't put your own business on me." The old ghost choked back at him.

    The young man stroked his chin and looked at Jiang Changjing and his wife, who had reunited after a long absence, and shouted to the group of zombies below: "Hey, what are you looking at! Let's just talk about you old men, the two couples hug you here What are you looking at!" The

    high-level zombies suppressed the momentum, and the group of zombies turned their heads to look at the young man.

    "All the zombies listen to me, turn back!" The young man stood on the roof of the car and looked down at them, giving orders like a king.

    Low-level zombies have no thinking ability, only execution ability. They listened to the young man's words and turned around slowly.

    "Start and go! Forget it, the walking speed is too slow, you need to run, run faster, hear me, I will help anyone who can't run!" The young man shouted loudly.

    Then Si Huan stared at the group of zombies running away obediently, "This, this is..." Is

    that young man also a high-level zombie? !

    Huo Yunsheng jumped off the roof of the car and bowed like a foreign gentleman, "Hi sister-in-law, my name is Huo Yunsheng, the name on the car doesn't matter, just call him Old Ghost. We used to live under the sea, and now we go ashore with Brother Jing. "The

    old ghost appeared next to Huo Yunsheng in a flash, and held his head: "He talks a lot of nonsense. My name is Yuan Zhi, and they all call me old ghost."

    Si Huan asked hesitantly: "Are you high-level sea zombies? "

    Both of us have just ascended to the sixth level, and brother Jing is now at the seventh level." Huo Yunsheng replied. "Something bad happened in the sea, so the old ghost and I decided to hide on land for a while and eat with Brother Jiang. I hope sister-in-law doesn't dislike us. Don't worry, sister-in-law, I am a vegetarian."

    Two sixth -level Standing in front of the zombie, Si Huan turned to look at the big whale in surprise.

    Jiang Changjing said softly: "I'll talk to you about this matter when I get back." I