49

Chapter 49 The Blue Whale and You

    Si Huan lay on the bed with his eyes closed, his lips were pale and nearly bloodless, and his wet bangs were stuck to his forehead.

    Last night, he suddenly fainted and fell into the water. Jiang Changjing hurriedly dived into the bottom of the water to pick him up, and went to the shore for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

    Si Huan coughed up the water, his eyelashes fluttered twice, but he still didn't wake up. No matter how Jiang Changjing pressed the heart and pinched the person, the person in his arms was always in a coma.

    The accumulation of previous illness suddenly broke out, Jiang Changjing carried Si Huan back to the bedroom, changed into a set of clean clothes and dried his hair. He went out overnight to seek help from the Supernatural People Volunteer Association. He needed a doctor.

    After finally finding a doctor in the middle of the night, the doctor checked Si Huan's physical condition, opened his eyelids and turned on the flashlight for two minutes, shaking his head in doubt. Then he opened Si Huan's mouth again, picked up his tongue with a cotton swab, and inspected it carefully.

    "Doctor, how is he? Why did he faint for no reason!" The

    doctor glanced at the unconscious Si Huan strangely: "From the appearance of the tongue, the patient's physical condition is good, and there is no organ failure or disease. There is no Other medical equipment can help him in-depth examination, I'm really sorry, I can't see why he suddenly fainted. Was there any sign before he passed out?"

    "He was very sleepy a few days ago, and he slept several times more than usual every day Hours."

    "It's hard to tell about the symptom of lethargy, but unfortunately the current medical equipment is useless, so we can't do a full-body examination. Now we can only look at the patient's own consciousness, or you can ask someone with a healing ability to help."

    After the doctor left, Jiang Changjing non-stop went to find the healer, who happened to be the female healer from the king's mercenary group.

    She was a little surprised when she saw Si Huan fainted on the bed just now, and sent the healing light into Si Huan's body.

    Within three seconds, she withdrew her healing ability, and Nahan said: "My healing power can't be sent in, which means that Mr. Si doesn't have any wounds or illnesses on his body. He is a healing power user, and he can definitely recover quickly if he is injured. No one else is needed."

    "Sorry, I can't help."

    After working all night, he got the same answer. Jiang Changjing had no choice but to wait for Si Huan to wake up. Maybe when it's dawn tomorrow, Si Huan will open his sleepy eyes as usual, stretch his body and send a good morning kiss to say good morning.

    Seven hours after Si Huan fell into a coma, Xiaozhi woke up and lay down on the edge of the bed to call her father. Jiang Changjing could only leave temporarily to help her and the tiger cub cook.

    "Father—"

    After Jiang Zhi had finished her breakfast, she walked slowly to her father's bed. She raised her head and nodded her father's face. Why is Dad still sleeping, hurry up and play with her.

    After poking it lightly several times, Si Huan still didn't wake up. Jiang Changjing took the little princess's hand and said, "Xiao

    Zhi , Dad is sick and can't play with you today, so why don't you play with Zai Zai first?" The atmosphere is a little different. The white tiger cub also ran to the bed, circled around the big bed, pulled the quilt on all fours and tried to climb up.