25

Chapter 25

    After whispering, Si Huan pulled Jiang Changjing to sleep, closed his eyes, and quickly went through the things he experienced today in his mind.

    It felt as if he forgot something... Si Huan sat up abruptly. fuck!

    He forgot about the ice spikes!

    Thirty-six hours later, I remembered that Jiang Changjing took him away directly at that time, and took him away by force in full view.

    Brother Ming and Sister Qiubai probably thought that they had died a heroic sacrifice, and died in the belly of the Zombie King.

    Jiang Changjing felt the people around him get up suddenly, and also sat up and looked over in bewilderment.

    "Da Jing, do I want to go back?" Si Huan was a little distressed.

    But if he went back, how would he explain to them that he was captured by the zombies and that he could come back alive without missing arms or legs.

    Said that the zombies only captured themselves and did not eat them, only ghosts would believe such nonsense.

    If you don't go back— he sighed and said: "I feel a little sorry for them. They treated me very     well

    and even gave me powder crystals to absorb."

up.

    Si Huan: "Did you hurt Miss Qiubai last time? How did you do it? It's amazing!"

    Jiang Changjing frowned suspiciously, he didn't remember.

    Then he can only live with Jiang Changjing now, and the return to City B is on the agenda, and there is not much time left for the appointment with his mother.

    He's been here so long, there's no one to talk to but a half-dumb lover, and there's not enough food, and the space is all there is to eat up someday.

    If he wants to go back to City B, is Big Whale willing to go back with him? Or he prefers to stay in T city and become the king.

    The troubles seemed endless, and he was so entangled that he couldn't breathe. Si Huan pulled the quilt over his head.

    "sleep!"

    Are all humans so weird?

    Jiang Changjing lay back with a question mark on his face.

    Si Huan took his lover's hand and put it on his back, plunged into Jiang Changjing, and sighed: "It's more effective than an ice pack, I feel like I'm sleeping with an air conditioner in my arms.

    " With eyes, the scenery in the dark night can be seen clearly.

    Si Huan had already fallen asleep and rolled to the other side of the bed, Jiang Changjing couldn't stand the burning of hunger, he wanted to eat a lot of crystal nuclei.

    He sat up slowly, turned around the room a few times, and finally decided to go out, and jumped out of the window.

    The moment Jiang Changjing left, Si Huan opened his eyes, raised his upper body and looked towards the window.

    What is he doing out in the middle of the night?

    Si Huan lay back on the pillow. He woke up when Jiang Changjing got up just now, and he didn't make a sound until he left.

    Jiang Changjing's moving speed in the dark night was very fast, not at all the walking speed that Si Huan saw during the day, and it was similar to the speed of a person with supernatural powers.