29

Chapter 29: Jiang Zhi is a Little Angel

    Si Huan had the upper hand at the beginning, but gradually the weakness on the human side was put down, and Jiang Changjing learned to lean on his side with great initiative.

    It's like two people rowing a boat. Si Huan set off first and tried to paddle for half an hour before being caught up by Jiang Changjing in a super-fast submarine.

    It doesn't matter if you catch up, the worst thing is that you keep following Si Huan's wooden boat in circles, Si Huan is so angry that he is going to die.

    Jiang Changjing turned his back on the guest, holding Si Huan's tongue in his mouth, and kissed on the sofa. Now that he understands, let's take the initiative, and Si Huan lazily embraces his lover to enjoy.

    When the Zombie King was completely satisfied and let go of Si Huan, Si Huan's lips were bright red, and Jiang Changjing's lips were dead white.

    After this comparison, Si Huan lovingly rubbed his lover's wooden face, and burst out laughing.

    "Get better, you're dead." Pushing away the big whale, Si Huan sat up and pulled up his clothes.

    After everything was sorted out, Si Huan remembered a very serious question, whether exchanging saliva with zombies would cause her to be infected.

    Grass—

    Sure enough, most men are creatures that think with their lower body. Just now, I didn't realize this problem at all, so I stuck with the big whale.

    Now that he realized it, Si Huan scratched his hair angrily.

    It didn't matter if he was bitten by Jiang Changjing and turned into a zombie, but he never thought about being assimilated into a zombie because of the sex exchange.

    Jiang Changjing hugged Si Huan innocently and rubbed against him. He tasted the sweetness and hugged him and refused to let go.

    It's definitely too late to brush your teeth now, and it's probably not very reliable to choke your throat.

    After being bitten by a zombie, the premonition period is 24 hours. Does it mean that I will become a zombie after 24 hours!

    "What if I get infected by you? Two people become zombies together?" Si Huan thought that it would be bad if he turned into a corpse because of kissing.

    After looking at him for a few seconds, Jiang Changjing yelled Huanhuan, and wanted to kiss him again.

    When we first met, it was okay to say that we couldn't resist the subwoofer, but the child was almost one year old, so Si Huan directly pinched his mouth with his hands.

    "No more kisses."

    He put on a serious expression, and when Jiang Changjing saw Si Huan's appearance, a slight grievance appeared on his face again.

    You are still wronged!

    Si Huan rubbed his face angrily, "It's all your fault!" No, you can't just blame him, you are also responsible for whoever made you unable to resist the temptation.

    "Oh, what should I do..."

    When taking a bath at night, Si Huan cleaned every corner of his body. He heard that within 10 hours after being bitten by a zombie, black and purple marks would appear on some parts of his body.

    There are no traces on his body for the time being, but this does not mean that he is not infected.

    Si Huan drove Jiang Changjing to a corner of Tangchi, not knowing whether he was angry with him or himself.