30

Chapter 30

    "Our precious daughter, you forgot, you were still calling Xiaozhi's name on the road before." Si Huan held his daughter's butt in case she would accidentally fall, and their family was finally reunited.

    Jiang Changjing looked down at Tuanzi again, and subconsciously hugged her even tighter. There was a surge of enthusiasm in his heart, he didn't feel this way when he was eating green crystals, what kind of feeling...is he

    happy?

    Jiang Zhi's energy was limited, and after crying twice in a row, sleepiness hit him, and he fell asleep slowly while lying on his big daddy's shoulder.

    So Jiang Changjing looked at Si Huan even more helplessly, and Si Huan said softly: "I'll do it." He took his daughter over and adjusted her posture so that she could sleep on her own.

    When the two left the space, Si Huan put Jiang Zhiqing in the crib and asked his lover to sit by the bed with him.

    "Do you remember this bed? We sleep here."

    When they were chatting, there was a sound of keys ringing outside the house, and Si Huan suddenly remembered that her mother would go home to take care of Xiaozhi at night.

    When the door opened later, my mother saw how the big whale explained to her that my mother is a researcher who studies zombie viruses, how to explain to her that there was an extra zombie in the house for no reason.

    At the moment when the door was about to open, Si Huan suddenly had a quick wit, took out a mask from his pocket and put it on for Jiang Changjing, and also put on a hat, only his eyes were exposed.

    Jiang Changjing didn't understand Si Huan's operations, so he tilted his head and looked at him incomprehensibly.

    "Hush." ​​The

    door opened, and the first thing Fang Yilan did when she came back was to call her precious granddaughter. In the past, Aunt Yuan would carry Jiang Zhi to the door to pick her up, why is she gone today.

    Fang Yilan thought that her granddaughter had fallen asleep, and went to the bedroom to check.

    A person came out of the bedroom quickly, and before she could react, she heard the person yell loudly: "Mom! I'm back!"

    When Fang Yilan heard this voice, his brain seemed to explode, and he almost fell to the ground in front of his eyes.

    Si Huan quickly helped her to sit on the sofa, and asked worriedly: "Mom, are you okay? Is it high blood pressure? Do I want to find medicine for you?"

    Fang Yilan grabbed her son's hand, touched Si Huan's face, and decided After staring at it for a long time, he murmured softly: "Xiao Si, are you back? Is mom dreaming?"

    Poor parents all over the world, Si Huan can finally understand this feeling of caring after becoming a father.

    He choked up his mother's hand and asked him to touch his eyes and nose, "You're not dreaming, I'm really back, look, I'm fine and I'm not hurt anywhere."

    "Xiao Si..." Fang Yilan confirmed After the son had no missing arms or legs, he pretended to be angry and slapped Si Huan's hand, "I'm terrified every day, because I'm afraid that you won't be safe outside and won't be able to eat or sleep well. Why do you think you're so disobedient!"    

      Si Huan thought of how he was disobedient and sneaked out to play like crazy when he was a child, and when he came home at night, his mother taught him the same way to hit him twice, but he always lifted it hard and then dropped it lightly.