26

Chapter 26: Is the Meat My Husband Feeds Tasty?

    "She's so small. It turns out that it's true that people say that newborn babies look like little monkeys."

    There was a small swaddle beside Si Huan, and the newborn monkey closed its eyes tightly and fell asleep deeply.

    When Jiang Changjing came back from fetching hot water, he saw warmth in the chests of one large and one small on the hospital bed, and his life was complete.

    "Let's take a break, I'll come and see."

    He shook his head and refused, "I'm not tired, I want to see her more. My little branch, my baby."

    Si Huan had been in a coma for a long time after giving birth, and opened her eyes for the first time. One thing is to watch your own children. The moment Jiang Changjing carried the child over, he couldn't help crying.

    It was only a little bit close, if his survival awareness was a little weak at that time, he would never see his lover and child again.

    Although Si Huan has double organs, she is not as perfect as a real woman. The birth canal is narrow and her belly needs to be cut open to get a child.

    After the caesarean section, he was bleeding profusely, and he couldn't stop the bleeding no matter what. Jiang Changjing accompanied him into the delivery room, and he almost went crazy because of the sudden situation.

    There was too much bleeding, and Si Huan's consciousness gradually became blurred. Jiang Changjing kept persuading him not to fall asleep, but his eyelids just couldn't help closing.

    In the end it was the cry of the baby that woke him up, and his baby, whom he had worked so hard to conceive for ten months!

    The midwifery doctors and nurses were shocked that Si Huan could finally burst out with such a powerful ability. The first-level healing ability broke through to the second-level, and the extremely strong healing ability exploded.

    The bleeding slowly improved and the wound began to heal on its own. Si Huan walked around the edge of death and came back again. Jiang Changjing would hold Si Huan's hand tightly on his chest, his eyes were bloodshot, and he also collapsed when Si Huan's consciousness was weak.

    "Huanhuan, luckily you and Zhizhi are safe." Jiang Changjing hugged his lover and daughter into his arms at the same time.

    After confirming that Si Huan was alive and out of danger, he wept with joy.

    Si Huan hugged the child and snuggled into his lover's arms, "Where would I have thought that such a big mistake happened, and it was the supernatural power that saved me."

    "We have only one twig, and this situation will never happen again. Yes." He kissed his lover's hair.

    "The big whale has eaten." Si Huan put on his apron, and waved his hands in front of Jiang Changjing a few times.

    He just made a breakfast, why did he stop suddenly?

    A blurred and handsome figure was projected to the ground, and he stared blankly at the ground in a daze, then raised his head to look at Si Huan after hearing a human call him.

    Jiang Changjing was sorting out his memory, and new fragments flashed in his brain from time to time, and he could only be forced to accept it.

    Going to the dining table and sitting down, Si Huan brought the breakfast.

    Si Huan gave him a fork as usual, and forced Jiang Changjing to practice for a while every day, and one day he could regain the ability to use a fork.