34

Chapter 34

Fang Yilan is an expert in the study of zombie virus cells. In this field, no one in his team understands the horror of zombie cells better.

Splits fast.

The virus infects faster.

They wear nano-protective suits and work conscientiously on the front line. There is no shortage of lunatics and geniuses in their research institute. They are afraid of the virus and at the same time have a huge interest in it.

The whole world does not know how many biological scientists have devoted themselves to this cause. If one day they can synthesize antibodies against zombie viruses, what they will save is not one or two people, but the entire planet.

"How do you help him level up? Just by eating crystal cores can he advance?" Fang Yilan asked.

Si Huan nodded: "The higher-level crystal nucleus can provide more energy to the big whale. I have seen him eat the crystal nucleus of a fourth-level zombie and he can recall more things, and he can even call out the name of Xiaozhi."

Fang Yilan frowned, "It's just your conjecture now. Zombies want to eat people in their bones. What will you do if he suddenly thinks of eating people?" The

zombie king hugged Jiang Zhi and silently stared at the two in front of him People are having heated discussions about him.

Si Huan: "The big whale won't eat me. He didn't eat me when he saw me for the first time. After that, I stayed with him every day, and he could bite me with countless opportunities."

"But the big whale will not eat me." He didn't bite me, and when he was in T City, those supernatural beings led people to surround him, and the big whale didn't kill them. Mom, can you believe it? He didn't kill them, and told other zombies not to move them and let them go , would ordinary zombies do such a stupid thing?"

Jiang Changjing, who did the "stupid thing", looked like a harmless daddy, and very hastily weighed the meat ball that was about to cry or not to comfort him.

Jiang Zhi put his fingers in his mouth, sucking with relish, and wiped the excess saliva on big daddy's clothes.

Fang Yilan felt a headache, "Let me think about it first, where are you going?"

"Big Whale is a fire attribute user. The first direction is to find zombies that also have fire attribute abilities. If you can't find them, you can expand the range, as long as they are five element attribute zombies." Si Huan analyzed.

He paused, and then said: "If possible, I would like to... take Xiaozhi with me."

Fang Yilan sat down on the side of the bed and stared at her son: "You are crazy, Xiaozhi is only so old, you have to take her with you." Get out! Si Huan, let me tell you, it's up to you two to go out and wander, and Xiao Zhi won't go anywhere!"

Si Huan: "Mom, don't be in a hurry to object, I'll show you something."

He took his mother by the hand Walking to Jiang Changjing's side, he lightly touched the space ring.

Fang Yilan is a materialist, the space in front of her eyes suddenly reversed, and after a blink of an eye, the four of them entered the medicine room space together.

Fang Yilan thinks that although she is not a know-it-all, she has experienced the apocalypse at this age and has seen too many strange things. But today I found out that my son's partner has turned into a zombie and they still have a space.

Si Huan took his bewildered mother to visit this space: "This is the space of the big whale. We used to keep it a secret because we were afraid that others would have misleading thoughts after knowing this space. It is very safe here, and you can grow vegetables and fruits. I used to grow some of the food at home."