70

Chapter 70 Boyfriend Pajamas

    The condom was still not used up in the end, Si Huan held back Big Whale's move to tear open the third small packaging bag, and reminded thoughtfully: "Pay attention to your body, you indulge too much when you are young, and your kidneys will be deficient when you are old."

    Jiang Long Whale replied in a gentle tone: "It's okay, I don't mind, we only do it once in a few days, so it's not considered indulgence." The

    problem is that you want to finish the amount for a few days at once, Si Huan reluctantly squeezed Let out a smile.

    After the three small treasure bags were used up, Si Huan lay on the bed pretending to be dead, and shouted to himself, "No more, I'm sleepy and sleepy, so don't disturb me." Then he got under the quilt, thinking that he would never come out for the rest of his life. .

    Looking at his lover, Jiang Changjing chuckled, and dug Si Huan out of the quilt, "If you don't do it, then don't do it, don't bore yourself."

    "Go and get me some pants, I don't believe you." Don't think He didn't know the little mind of a certain corpse, and every time he coaxed him out before doing other things.

    Jiang Changjing: "Studies have shown that sleeping naked is good for the body. I promise to just cover the quilt and sleep and do nothing else."

    In this regard, the credit value of big whales is relatively low. Si Huan stared at him for a while, then decided to give him another chance, and slipped into Jiang Changjing's arms with the quilt.

    "Give me half of the quilt too, it will be cold in the middle of the night." Jiang Changjing opened his eyes and said nonsense.

    Si Huan spread the quilt to cover the big whale, found a place to lie comfortably in his arms, half-opened his eyes and said, "I'm really sleepy."

    "I know, go to sleep." Jiang Chang Whale maintains this posture. These days, his spirit is tense, and he himself is tired and needs to rest.

    A light kiss fell on the forehead of the person he loved the most, and Jiang Changjing slowly closed his eyes.

    Si Huan turned over, his sobriety slowly gathering, he supported his face and raised his sleepy eyelids. Dazedly, he met the two pairs of piercing eyes beside the bed.

    Si Huan: ...

    How long have the two of them been watching here?

    Seeing that he woke up, Si Bai yelled first, "Good morning, Dad!"

    Since his brother said it first, Jiang Zhi chose to give his father a good morning kiss, and tried to climb onto the bed with his little arms and legs. Si Bai helped his younger sister and let her crawl to his father's side humming.

    What chirp—

    "Morning, Dad!"

    A good morning kiss from the little padded jacket of Sweetheart.

    Si Huan touched the heads of the two children, and carried Si Bai onto the bed, "Where's your eldest father? Where did you go?"

    Just as he finished speaking, Jiang Changjing walked in wearing an apron, "Are you awake? "

    "Are you making breakfast today?" Si Huan got up and stretched, feeling a bit of coolness on the skin exposed outside the quilt.

    The two children covered their eyes cooperatively, "Shame, daddy doesn't wear clothes."