20

Chapter 20: Hold tight, bastard

    After Si Huan was full, he felt drowsy and fell asleep on the bed. When I woke up again, it was completely dark, and I couldn't see my fingers.

    Subconsciously touched the bed beside him, it was empty.

    That bastard hasn't come back yet!

    He rubbed his eyes, fumbled for the flashlight beside the bed, and turned it on.

    A pale face suddenly appeared in his line of sight, and Si Huan was most afraid of ghosts and ghosts since he was a child, so he almost threw his flashlight over in fright.

    Jiang Changjing looked down at him like a statue, and with his eyes completely still, Si Huan was frightened out of his wits at this scene.

    "What are you doing standing by the bed without sleeping in the middle of the night!"

    Jiang Changjing didn't answer him, and when he saw someone woke up, he looked away and stared at the closet.

    Si Huan glared at him, took a sip of water from the bottle, and moistened his parched throat.

    Full of food and full of sleep.

    He has enough energy to study Jiang Changjing thoroughly.

    "Big whale!" Si Huan called him.

    It took Jiang Changjing a while before he condescended to turn his head and looked at Si Huan in confusion.

    Si Huan hooked his fingers, "Come here."

    Although Big Whale couldn't understand him most of the time, he still had some physical memory for some small movements.

    Just like his gesture just now, Si Huan often lures someone who is busy on the bed to come over, cough.

    Si Huan watched with satisfaction as Jiang Changjing obediently stood by his side, turned on the warm light by the bed, and looked at him carefully under the light.

    With the bloody smell all over his body, it goes without saying that he must have gone out to eat just now.

    Even if Si Huan no longer wanted to admit it in his heart, Jiang Changjing was still a dead person, and there was a price to be paid for his resurrection.

    It is impossible for Si Huan to ask Jiang Changjing not to eat according to the Mother's request. Their craving for raw meat is a natural instinct.

    Knowing that he didn't eat him was Si Huan's biggest surprise.

    First of all, starting from Jiang Changjing's hand, it is very different from his memory. The well-defined hand has many wounds, it is covered with blood, and the back of the hand is covered with blue veins.

    Si Huan didn't know how he smoothed his nails, they were so crooked and cute.

    "It's time to help you wash your hands." The

    clothes were changed, and it seemed that they should be taken from the closet. He can change clothes now, Si Huan gave him a curious look.

    Si Huan stroked Jiang Changjing Maozhazha's hair, little hedgehog.

    Impatient with being touched, Jiang Changjing dodged Si Huan's protruding hand and gritted his teeth at the humans in protest.

    "Don't move around." Si Huan said angrily.

    Not only is the food not afraid of him, but he even touches him, provoking his authority again and again. Jiang Changjing quickly grabbed Si Huan's hand and put it in his mouth to grind his teeth.