36

Chapter 36 Advanced Success

    Si Huan didn't dare to sleep for too long, and when he woke up consciously for the second time, he forced himself to regain his sober state, and their empty tent was still outside.

    Jiang Changjing held the meat dumpling by the bed and watched Si Huan wake up in a hurry, and hurried downstairs to make breakfast.

    Today's breakfast is pumpkin and millet porridge, and Si Huan rolled egg rolls to make it look less monotonous. Jiang Changjing's recipe was unshakable raw chicken, and Si Huan felt that his face turned green when he saw the plate of meat.

    "Father!"

    Jiang Zhi touched the table twice, trying to grab the spoon by himself. She took the side that was holding the spoon upside down, and poked into the porridge.

    Si Huan grabbed the little ancestor's hand, and he couldn't eat after stirring up like this, "Hey dad, wait until Xiaozhi grows up a bit before eating by himself."

    When he was feeding Xiaozhi for breakfast, he paid attention to see how the big whale was doing .

    After two months, Jiang Changjing got used to eating with a fork, and now he is challenging the difficult chopsticks. Although it is a little stiff, it is very close to the human level overall.

    Other aspects are similar, as long as it is not close contact, it is impossible to find that he is a zombie. What will the big whale look like after it evolves to level six, can it really pretend to be a human being and live together in human society, and can it speak fluently?

    Si Huan was thinking about something, and he lowered his head to spoon the porridge for a long time, but Xiaozhi opened his mouth and waited for a while, and found that his father was not interested in continuing to feed, so he called out to his father crisply.

    When he came back to his senses, he realized that he was in a daze just now, forgetting what he was doing. Jiang Changjing also looked over suspiciously, Si Huan blushed, coughed twice and continued to feed Xiaozhi.

    They left the space after eating, the time card was okay, and most of them were collecting tents and sleeping bags. Si Huan kept up with their pace, hastily put the tents into the trunk.

    For a while at dawn, the zombies outside the power grid disappeared. When Si Huan was putting away the tent, he heard the people beside him complain that the zombies had been howling all night, and they didn't stop until midnight to leave.

    Even if there were no zombies outside, those convoys did not dare to leave rashly. The zombies didn't go very far, and if they drove out and crashed into it, there would only be one.

    Jiang Zhi struggled to get down from her big daddy's arms, but Si Huan specifically told her not to let her run around. So Xiaozhi has slipped out of Big Daddy's arms below her stomach, and her upper body is still firmly held by Jiang Changjing.

    "Ahhh!" She wanted to go down to play! Jiang Zhi thumped down persistently.

    Jiang Changjing clicked his tongue, and lifted Jiang Zhi back with a big hand. All efforts were wasted, Jiang Zhi stayed for two seconds, and then tears rolled in his eyes.

    Si Huan had just had free hands, so she hugged her daughter and coaxed her a few times, "What's the matter, where does Xiaozhi want to go?"

    Jiang Zhi cried and pointed at the ashes that were half a person tall when the bonfire burned last night, of course half a person The height of is her height. Si Huan took Xiaozhi to the past, and Xiaozhi walked slowly step by step, standing restlessly in front of Ashes, trying to break free from his father's hand.