78

Chapter 78 Siege

    "You and mom go home first, and then wait for me to come home."

    Jiang Changjing took him into his arms, whispered something in Si Huan's ear, and left with Pang Jun and the superhuman warrior.

    Si Huan watched the back of the big whale getting farther and farther away. After being sent home by other superhuman warriors, he huddled in the corner of the sofa and felt his mind was a mess.

    Fang Yilan called Xiao Si several times, and her son looked up at her in a daze, "Mom..."

    "Xiao Si, blame mom, it's because mom is useless and can't protect you." face weeping.

    "Two months ago, they first found me and asked me to cooperate with the investigation of Xiao Jiang's matter. I was unwilling, but there is no way. The power of the base is in the hands of the army. If I don't want to cooperate with them, I will Threatened and arrested my colleague, saying that if I don't cooperate, I will hurt her."

    Only then did Si Huan understand the ins and outs of the matter, he clenched his fists and the veins on the back of his hand bulged, "They actually threatened you, despicable guy! "

    Before you came back, I was under house arrest and my mobile phone was confiscated. When you called, they were afraid of arousing suspicion, so they let Ken let me answer. Everything I said was under their control. They were only targeting me. I It doesn’t matter if you are dozens of years old and live enough, but they use others as an excuse.”

    Fang Yilan only felt powerless, “I have nothing to do, I can only hint to you through some metaphorical dialogue.”

    Said to send their mother and child I came back, but in fact, I still sent someone to watch in the dark. Si Huan stared at the window for a few seconds, and finally couldn't bear it and went to draw the curtains.

    What should they do now?

    Big Whale followed them to meet the so-called senior leaders, the content of the conversation is not clear. And Si Huan didn't know where they were going, except for Jiang Changjing coming back by himself, he couldn't find a place at all.

    "The military department wants to clean up the zombies outside the base. They might let Xiao Jiang..." Fang Yilan paused, looked into his son's eyes and continued: "The zombies are burned in a centralized manner."

    "I disagree."

    Jiang Changjing sat alone at the other end of the long table. Opposite him was the top leader of the base, and there were four or five superhuman warriors behind him to ensure the personal safety of the chief.

    What's even more ironic is that there are four people on Jiang Changjing's side, but it's to keep an eye on him and prevent him from doing anything that hurts the chief.

    After he had been sitting for four full hours, the chief who "took time" from his busy schedule arrived late.

    The top leader of City B came over to negotiate with him in person, and sat down kindly in front of him. After talking about the zombie virus and the over half of the number of people infected on the earth for almost half an hour, I finally got to the point.

    He asked: "Are you willing to make contributions on behalf of us humans? As long as you cooperate with us to exterminate zombies, we can forget about your zombie identity and help you restore your original identity. You and your lover don't have to hide. And Associate Academician Fang can also stay in the position he likes."