56

Chapter 56 The Attacked God

    Noah's Ark was preparing to be attacked by zombie birds for the second time. The first time it happened in August two years ago. At that time, the Ark was built less than three months ago, and many facilities on board were not yet perfect.

    The sudden attack of the zombie birds severely damaged Noah's Ark, killing most of the crew and passengers on board, and once put the sea base into a business crisis.

    Since that incident, the cabin and deck of Noah's Ark have been reinforced many times, and a set of defense measures have been put in place to avoid such accidents from happening again.

    The broadcast rang through Noah's Ark, and all the passengers were driven off the deck and returned to the cabin by the crew. The ab residential area is bustling with tourists, they don't know that there are zombie birds approaching. Paid so much to get on the boat and now I'm forced to go back to my room.

    And you have to wait until the broadcast command to leave the room? What does that mean! Did they spend money to squat in the room?

    Si Huan and Jiang Changjing were also among this group of people. They knew the truth and would not question it loudly like the others, and quietly waited for the official answer.

    In order not to cause panic among the crowd, Noah's Ark only said that a flock of ordinary birds approached. More and more people gathered in the open space to ask the staff on board to give reasonable and specific explanations.

    Finally, after waiting for 30 minutes, the deputy captain of Noah's Ark came out, and he asked everyone to be calm.

    "We don't want to limit the scope of activities of passengers, but there is an emergency. For the sake of everyone's safety, we will temporarily close the viewing function on the deck. I am really sorry. Noah's Ark will make sincere compensation. The food and beverage consumption on board 50% off.” The

    vice-captain’s apology and compensation fulfilled his wish to calm down the excitement of the passengers, and the vice-captain continued to explain that because the birds would excrete on the deck and the ship, there would be a peculiar smell, and it was unknown whether the birds would attack It is hard for human beings to say that not opening the deck is also for everyone's personal safety.

    After the crowd dispersed, Si Huan and Jiang Changjing also returned to the room, "Is it really a flock of zombie birds?" Si Huan asked anxiously.

    Jiang Changjing: "Well, and there are not a few of them, and they are very close to us. They fly very fast, and they will fly over soon."

    "Then what to do! Can Noah's Ark withstand their attack?"

    " The zombie bird's attack power is not high, and it should leave automatically when it sees no one on the deck, let's stay in the cabin for the next two days and wait for news." Jiang Changjing analyzed.

    Si Huan said: "Why did zombie birds come over as soon as we boarded the ship? We caught up with all the bad things."

    Jiang Changjing laughed: "There is nothing to be afraid of a small group of zombie birds, Noah's Ark has already done it." Protective measures have been taken. According to the normal climate, the weather is getting colder now, and it is estimated that the birds in the north have gone to the south for the winter."

    "Trust me for now, anyway, you have to accompany me to eat seafood meals at a 50% discount these days." he said.

    Jiang Changjing looked at him leisurely, "You are not afraid that eating too much seafood will cause gout."