8

Chapter 8: Am I Crazy?

    Dr. Chen was a famous psychiatrist before the apocalypse. After the apocalypse, he awakened his psychic powers and combined them with treatment to help many patients get out of their psychological shadows.

    The human mind is fragile, especially after experiencing the end-time disasters, most of the people who survived will suffer from the same disease-post-traumatic stress disorder.

    Most of the patients witnessed their relatives and friends being eaten to death by zombies in person.

    Or a patient whose loved one has died and needs to be enlightened to come out.

    On the contrary, after the end of the world, Dr. Chen became even busier.

    "The next patient." Dr. Chen rang the bell to inform the front desk.

    The front desk smiled and handed the case sheet to the young man in front of him, "Okay, Mr. Si, you can go in."

    Dr. Chen smiled slightly when he saw that the patient was a healer, "Mr. Si, we are colleagues."

    Si Huan nodded.

    Some patients are very silent when they come here, and the one in front of them is no exception. "Mr. Si wrote on the form that he suspected he was delusional, followed by a series of ellipses. Why did he doubt himself like this? What happened?"

    "Yes." Dr. Chen's professional and gentlemanly smile made Si Huan put down slowly Be careful and tell him about the troubles you are facing.

    He suspects that his lover is not dead.

    After listening to Si Huan's experience, Dr. Chen thought for a few seconds and said, "Would it be too hasty to think that your lover is not dead just based on a few phone calls?"

    "I recognize his voice, I'm sure it's him. "

    "As far as I know, it is impossible to survive being bitten or scratched by a zombie," Dr. Chen reminded.

    Si Huan shook his lips and said that he knew that people who were bitten by zombies would definitely be assimilated into zombies, but he just didn't want to tell this aspect in his heart: "I know."

    "Mr. Si—" the patient's emotions began to agitate .

    "I thought he was dead at first, and I'll be fine after this period of resistance, and I can take my daughter to live a good life. But those damn phone calls gave me hope again! I hope he is still alive and can go home one day."

    "Doctor, I really don't know what to do. I want to go to him. Even if I die and let me see it with my own eyes, I will give up, but my mother doesn't agree with me going out to take risks. Doctor, I use different It can help many patients, but why no one can help me!"

    Si Huan said bitterly.

    "I can fully understand your feelings. Doctors don't heal themselves, it's difficult to get over others." Dr. Chen tried to stabilize the patient's mood, and then switched to another angle: "Mr. Si Huan still has a daughter, right?"

    "Yes, She has just turned ten months."

    Doctor Chen stared into the patient's eyes and said slowly: "You are going out of the base to get back your lover, what about your daughter?

    " I will definitely not come back soon, who will take care of the ten-month-old daughter, who will feed her when she is hungry and thirsty, what will she do when she misses her father? And your mother, do you want to keep them alone? "