10

Chapter 10: Joining the Mercenary Corps

    Si Huan slept well last night, got up according to the biological clock, found something to eat to fill his stomach, and went out to find "work".

    He had already inquired last night that several large mercenary regiments were openly recruiting supernatural beings today, in the tent area next to the market in the center of the base.

    Si Huan went to the scene, there were quite a lot of people, and there was a queue for the interview. While filling out the information form, someone patted myself on the back.

    "Si Huan, you're here!" It was the female supernatural being in the car last night who was able to drive the atmosphere.     He left the column for the mercenary regiment blank, " Sister

    Ning, what's the name of your regiment?"

"

    Sister Ning took him directly to her tent, "Xiao Song." There

    was a young man standing in front of the ice thorn tent, and two small dimples appeared on his face when he saw Ning Xiu bring someone over. "Sister Ning, did you bring someone here?"

    "Well, he's a healer, so I'll bring him in directly."

    Through the conversation between the two, Si Huan judged that Ning Xiu could talk in the ice thorn .

    The inside of the tent was quite bright, and the people in the Icicle Group all wore a blue logo. Ning Xiu brought him to a long table and called a man with a sign over.

    "This is a soldier, show him your abilities."

    The man called the soldier said to Ning Xiu helplessly, "Miss, who are you looking for?"

    Si Huan took the initiative to introduce his abilities, "Hi, my name is Si Huan, a Healer."

    Da Bing glanced at him in surprise, "Are you a Healer? How many levels     ?

    "

Another team member came over.

    Si Huan didn't know what he was going to do, Ning Xiu reassured him that he would be able to pass, but the group now had special ability users.

    Soon the soldier came back, followed by a quiet girl holding a white mass in her arms.

    When she got closer, Si Huan saw that it was a rabbit.

    "My rabbit was bitten by a mouse a few days ago, can you cure it?"

    Healing the rabbit is not difficult, the girl put the rabbit on the table, a soft white light floated on the palm of Si Huan, and slowly stuck the rabbit's leg on the wound.

    When he moved his hand away again, the wound on the rabbit's body was gone, and the little rabbit who regained his spirit jumped twice on the table.

    The soldier blew a whistle and exclaimed, "A wonderful hand rejuvenates."

    Si Huan's ability is more than that, he can heal even bigger wounds, and the strength he showed is just the tip of the iceberg.

    "Eh... Is any of you injured?" The

    three of them looked at each other, and then called another member of the hospitality team over, "Qin Hao, you fought with Brother Ming yesterday, where is the wound?"

    Qin Hao was puzzled, why did he suddenly To see his wound, he pulled up his sleeve, and a light bloodstain appeared in front of Si Huan.

    The white light flashed by, and the wound on Qin Hao's arm disappeared. He was stunned for a moment, then blurted out: "You are from the healing department!"