38

Chapter 38

    Si Huan woke up leisurely, her body was slightly sore, and there were some strange feelings in two indescribable parts.

    The healing green light came on—

    his heels touched the ground, and Si Huan moved his hands and feet to confirm that he had recovered, then put on his clothes and went downstairs.

    There is the sound of iron pans being stir-fried in the kitchen, and the smell of food permeates the air. A busy figure was active in the kitchen, and after a while, he brought out a plate of fried shredded pork with green peppers.

    The green shredded green peppers and shredded pork were spread together, which made Si Huan move his index finger. "Are you cooking?"

    Jiang Changjing brought out a bowl of white rice, took off his apron and put it aside, "You were the one who was busy before, and I'll cook when you take a break these few days."

    Si Huan glanced at the The dish was full of flavor and color, and the body fluid secreted in his mouth: "Help me hold a pair of chopsticks, I will try your handicrafts." He picked

    up a piece of shredded pork and put it in his mouth. Didn't spit out that piece of meat.

    Si Huan finally understood the feeling that the big whale said that raw poultry meat was not good, but he still ate it. There were really hard to swallow foods.

    Jiang Changjing asked: "How is it?"

    After swallowing the meat down his throat, Si Huan drank a few sips of tomato soup to dilute the salty taste in his mouth, glanced at his lover and then at the twigs obediently drinking the gruel, and said through gritted teeth : "How about you?" Okay, it’s just that the craft is a little rusty, you’ll be familiar with it after a few times. Next time, be careful not to sprinkle too much salt at once...”

    Almost killed him.

    "I made egg custard for the princess just now, and her reaction was much more honest than yours." Jiang Changjing laughed and teased Si Huan.

    Si Huan let out a sigh, "Look, look, my daughter doesn't even give you face."

    Jiang Changjing put his hands on his lover's waist, and kissed him stickily, "You didn't dislike my cooking just now. I'm surprised."

    "You didn't think my cooking was bad before."

    Si Huan propped his chin and yawned, picked up the green pepper and threw it in the water to brush it once before putting it in his mouth. If it is not too salty, the taste can still continue.

    Jiang Changjing would not be counted as a zombie. It dates back to a long time ago. They just started to work together to find survival materials in the last days.

    At that time, in order not to be hungry, they would collect as long as it was food. If they were lucky, they would have canned food, but if they were unlucky, they would not even find a grain of rice.

    Si Huan's physique is not as good as that of Jiang Changjing, who has awakened the fire-type supernatural ability. When he goes out to find food, the supernatural power user contributes more, so it's embarrassing to split his fighting power by half.

    Then he thoughtfully divided the collected food into two portions, and the larger portion was given to Jiang Changjing, who was more powerful.

    After sharing the food a few times, Jiang Changjing noticed his little tricks and stared at Si Huan the whole time while sharing the food, the two must have the same portion.