77

Chapter 77

    midnight.

    Si Huan slept deeply tonight, and in a daze, he heard someone talking in his ear. He barely opened his eyes, found out who the voice belonged to in his mind, opened his dry mouth and asked, "What are you talking about, Big Whale?"

    "Mom just went out." Jiang Changjing half sat up After waking up Si Huan, she got out of bed and glanced at the sleeping Xiaozhi and Zaizai.

    Si Huan thought he heard it wrong, "What did Mom go out in the middle of the night?"

    "I don't know, it was very quiet in Mom's room just now, and no one called her to say anything."

    My mother felt weird tonight, When Si Huan wanted to have a private chat with her later, she rejected him with the reason that she was very tired today and said tomorrow.

    Plus he couldn't figure out why she had to go out alone in the middle of the night.

    Why go out and what to do?

    Si Huan panicked in his heart: "Da Jing, do you think I want to—"

    "Follow me out to have a look?" Jiang Changjing asked him back.

    "Mom has never been like this before, I'm afraid that it will be dangerous for her to go out alone in the middle of the night, and she's not quite right tonight, I'm just in case..."

    Jiang Changjing said: "If you want to go, I will accompany you. I can feel that Mom has just come downstairs and hasn't left the gate of the community."

    Si Huan put Zai Zai and Xiao Zhi into the space first, put on a coat, Jiang Changjing hurriedly put on a hat and mask and went out with Si Huan.

    The coolness of the early winter night penetrated into his bones, Si Huan shuddered and followed Fang Yilan from afar. The mother didn't notice that someone was following her, and folded her arms and tucked herself into the coat.

    Fang Yilan stopped and walked, stopping at several intersections and waiting for a while, and then chose a side road to continue walking. It felt like she was wandering aimlessly, and Si Huan couldn't figure out more and more where she was going.

    After walking for almost twenty minutes, Fang Yilan finally stopped. At this moment, her body paused, and she turned her head for the first time to check if there was anyone behind her.

    This is the old site of an unfinished building. I heard that this area has been requisitioned by the government to build a new residential area, and the construction project is in full swing.

    What is mom doing here?

    Si Huan took Big Whale to hide at the corner of the street, and saw Fang Yilan walk in with his own eyes.

    "Don't go directly, I'll take you up." Jiang Changjing led him to jump up the wall, and after a few breaths, they had already appeared on the unfinished floor.

    Looking down, there were already people waiting for Fang Yilan. When she came over, she plucked something from behind her ear and handed it to them.

    Then they start talking.

    Si Huan noticed that the people below were all wearing black combat uniforms, were they soldiers?

    Jiang Changjing's eyesight was extraordinary, and he immediately saw what the little black object his mother-in-law handed over was what it was.

    "Miniature earphones, high-tech like this are generally in the hands of the army." He has worn them before and knows how to use them. He can record voices, and other people can hear clearly through the earphones.