51

Chapter 51

    In the fertile fields of the medicine house space, there are two hardworking figures.

    Si Huan waved his hand to help water the newly planted seeds, looking at this fertile land became interested, and sang impromptuly: "You plow the field, and I'll water it; you sow the seeds, and I'll water it; you fertilize it, and I'll water it. "The

    voice can score 60 points, but the lyrics can only get zero points.

    Jiang Changjing, who had worked so hard to turn the fields in front, twitched his lips, turned his head and said quietly, "If you sprinkle it like this again, you will drown the seeds."

    "No, no." Si Huan waved his hand, "I know that in my heart." , I will definitely not drown them."

    Si Huan transported the watermelon back to the warehouse and put it in the warehouse, since there is no rot in the medicine room anyway. After the fruits and vegetables are ripe, they will maintain their original state until they are eaten. Everything here is against the laws of nature, Si Huan wondered for a day or two and stopped thinking about it.

    He cut a watermelon with green skin, and the bright red flesh was tempting to bite into and taste sweet. It's good for pounding watermelon juice, but unfortunately Si Huan doesn't have tools, so he can only grind it slowly in a bowl.

    "Watermelon juice is the same as watermelon selection."

    Jiang Changjing sat resting on the edge of the field, and Si Huan smiled and held half a watermelon and sat beside him.

    The coolie whale tore off the mud-stained gloves, hugged his lover forcefully into his arms, and said against his face: "Children make choices, adults must."

    Both watermelon juice and watermelon were robbed . Let's go, Si Huan gave him a push twice and then stopped moving, but there is one thing he still has to confess. "Well, you smell a bit earthy."

    "Who am I for, huh?" Jiang Changjing hugged him even more wickedly.

    Si Huan pressed in a low voice: "Then I also moved a lot of watermelons to the warehouse."

    Jiang Changjing continued: "Who picked the watermelons? Who found the trolley to push the melons? Can Huanhuan answer me, um ?”

    "Later, I'll help you bathe and scrub your back for one-stop service, Mr. Bao, you are satisfied." Si Huan squeezed the strong arm of the big whale, expressing sincerity that he can also work hard.

    "Is there any health care provided?" Ruffian Whale took a dog's tail in his mouth and rubbed Si Huan's face.

    Si Huan plunged into his lover's arms, and responded with a heavy fist, "Sir, we take regular baths and don't provide general health care."

    "It doesn't matter if the chirp is too big?" with him.

    Si Huan shook his head solemnly, "This is not a problem with Chirp, it's a principle."

    Jiang Changjing drank the watermelon juice, and returned the watermelon to Si Huan when it was fully returned to Zhao, and stood up with the hoe in his hand.

    "I'll turn over the rest of the field first, you go to Xiaozhi, she doesn't know where she went to play with the tiger cub."

    Si Huan let out a cry, and walked back with the big watermelon in his arms. His footsteps stopped suddenly and he turned around. Jiang Changjing took off the clothes on his upper body, revealing his strong back muscles like granite.