46

Chapter 46

    When Si Huan went back to sleep later, he didn't sleep as deeply as in the first half of the night, dreaming all the time.

    In the dream, Si Huan was busy cleaning the baby's body, wrapping diapers, feeding and burping the baby. He didn't know why he did these actions, he only knew that he took care of one very skillfully, and then picked up the next one...

    why would there be another one? How many babies do you want to breastfeed?

    The hem of his clothes was pulled, Si Huan turned around and saw that it was a child's version of twigs.

    "Father." Jiang Zhi pointed behind him, "You still have to feed them."

    Si Huan turned around casually before he could react to the sudden growth of twigs, and was startled dumbfounded by the endless red corridor in front of him.

    Crib after crib, starting from where Si Huan was standing, there was a row of cribs that were similar to each other, and there was a baby lying on each bed.

    Some were sleeping, some woke up and sat up, some were crying...

    "So many! I take care of them all by myself?" Si Huan opened his mouth wide, wondering how many babies are there.

    Jiang Zhi obediently picked up the little sister in the first crib, and shook the rattle to make her giggle, "Dad, they are all my younger siblings, and I will help take care of them."

    Xiaozhi's younger siblings? Then these... are all his children?

    Si Huan glanced at the endless cribs, his legs unconsciously ran towards the end of the corridor, as if he was running in an infinite loop of corridors. No matter how hard he ran, he couldn't reach the end. Si Huan felt more and more frightened, and ran forward with all his energy.

    Finally after running around a corner the crib was gone here. But next to the last bed stood a man.

    "Big whale." Si Huan's voice was trembling.

    Jiang Changjing was holding the child, looked at Si Huan and smiled, "Huan, you are here. Look at our child, he looks a lot like you."

    Si Huan's feet walked over uncontrollably again, and he couldn't tell that the infant child's facial features were particularly similar to his. But the gentle eyes of the big whale really made him unable to say cruel words. After deliberating for a long time, Si Huan squeezed out a few words, "I gave birth to these?

    " Eleven."

    Eighty-one! Sows can't give birth to so many!

    "It's not me!" Si Huan woke himself up, staring at the top of the old yellow tent for a while, it's great that this is a dream or not real. How can a normal person have so many births!

    Jiang Changjing was awake, and when he heard Si Huan calling, he immediately opened his eyes and sat up, "What's wrong! Is there something wrong with your body!"

    Si Huan was still dizzy, "I... just had a dream."

    Jiang Changjing breathed a sigh of relief, hugged his lover in his arms, and brought a handkerchief to help him wipe off his cold sweat.

    "Why are you sweating so much?"

    Si Huan rubbed his stomach, and he was fine. So he told the big whale about the content of the dream, and finally said with lingering fear: "I thought I became a Tang monk, and I had to go through ninety-nine and eighty-one difficulties."