27

Chapter 27: Don't Abandon Me

    Roar——

    A huge thunderous roar came from the sky, Si Huan was awakened by the sound, rubbed his eyes and got up.

    Jiang Changjing looked at the source of the sound, his eyes dimmed.

    It's the last point.

    Si Huan walked to the window sill in a daze, the sun was almost setting, he slept for so long?

    After the roar was over, Jiang Changjing continued to lie back lazily, closing his eyes and resting his mind.

    "Tsk, it's time for you to tell me what you're doing?" Si Huan tugged at his clothes, making the Zombie King look into his eyes.

    "Now, nod when you understand?"

    Jiang Changjing nodded obediently.

    Si Huan can probably guess something, and he needs to ask Jiang Changjing for confirmation, "Is the reason why you are so abnormal today because someone with supernatural powers came?"

    Nodded.

    Sure enough, it was because of this, Si Huan asked again: "Did you call the zombie brother over just now, did you want to kill all those supernatural beings?"

    This time, Jiang Changjing didn't respond.

    He didn't think about killing them. He discovered that these supernatural beings were looking for him some time ago. He has the ability to kill all of them, but he repeatedly played with the applause.

    For him, it was something fun to kill the extra time.

    "You mean you didn't kill him?" Si Huan reached out and touched Jiang Changjing's forehead, and smiled softly.

    What Si Huan is most worried about is the conflict between zombies and humans, but his lover happens to be a zombie, so he doesn't hope that one day they will meet people with supernatural abilities.

    "I won't let them hurt you. If you want to move you, you have to step over my corpse. You also try not to hurt humans, okay? I'll find a way to eat."

    Si Huan slightly raised her head and leaned against Jiang Changjing There was no beating of the heart in his chest, it was very calm.

    He absolutely did not allow Jiang Changjing to have any more accidents in front of him.

    Jiang Changjing hugged the human very calmly, and wrapped Si Huan in his arms with long arms and legs, protecting him like a doll.

    Suddenly, he turned his neck vigilantly and stared at the sky for a while, then immediately got up with Si Huan in his arms.

    Si Huan was mentally prepared when Jiang Changjing suddenly stood up, and hugged his neck to prevent herself from falling.

    Uncomfortable air fluctuations spread to this place, and Jiang Changjing immediately sensed that someone was looking for him.

    In an instant, Jiang Changjing's meekness disappeared, and red blood streaked up the whites of his eyes, replaced by the zombie king full of sharp aggression. But he consciously protected Si Huan in his arms, without making him feel the slightest discomfort.

    After a few ups and downs, they left the villa area, and Jiang Changjing took him near the stadium.

    After staying for a while, Jiang Changjing felt that discomfort again, and they got closer and closer.