19

Chapter 19: Homecoming

    As night fell, a few bright stars hung on the sky.

    Si Huan followed Jiang Changjing to walk around most of the D area. He was really tired, and most of his body was next to him.

    Now Jiang Changjing is still walking and has no intention of resting.

    He couldn't help calling out: "Where are you going, Big Whale? It's getting dark."

    Jiang Changjing turned his head and gave him a deep look, with disgust in his eyes.

    Si Huan was surprised that he could understand it. At the same time, he dared not speak out, and muttered to make excuses: "I have walked more than ten kilometers. You are a zombie but I am still a human body. We are very fragile creatures. Jiang turned around and took Si Huan to

    take another shortcut.

    Si Huan thought he was angry, sighed and followed him again.

    After passing through several alleys one after another, Si Huan frowned and looked at the surrounding environment. It felt very familiar, as if he had been there before.

    Turning into an alley again, the feeling here made him feel more familiar.

    This is the way back to the old villa!

    Jiang Changjing's family lived nearby. Si Huan heard from his lover that his parents died early and he grew up with his grandparents. The relatives of wolves stared at Jiang Changjing, who was still a child, and wanted to snatch the villa and the huge amount of money.

    He grew up in such an environment. When Si Huan met Jiang Changjing for the first time, he felt that he was very cautious and panicked. After getting to know each other for a long time, I slowly discovered Jiang Changjing's advantages.

    They turned into an old-style villa area, and after turning the corner, the familiar small European-style mansion crashed into Si Huan's perspective.

    After going around and going around, he finally came back here. This villa carried all the memories of his three months of living and struggling with Jiang Changjing.

    Busy, painful, and the joy of rebirth after confusion.

    "Big Whale, do you come back here every night?" Si Huan called to stop Jiang Changjing.

    Jiang Changjing walked in front with a dull head, and when he heard the word whale, he turned his head and glanced at Si Huan keenly.

    He responded, but he really didn't know what Si Huan was talking about, so he glanced at him and turned back to continue walking.

    Si Huan pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. It's fine if you don't understand, knowing how to look back at him is already worth encouraging.

    When I lived with Si Huan in the past, six locks were added to the courtyard gate. Iron spikes were installed on the railings of the courtyard, for fear that zombies would climb over the wall and enter the courtyard.

    But after Jiang Changjing became a zombie, his thinking became simpler. Especially when Si Huan stood beside him and watched him easily push the door in, he was in a bad mood.

    Didn't lock the door? !

    Not expecting Jiang Changjing to be aware of the possibility of zombies crawling in, Si Huan picked up the machine gun again and checked every corner of the house.

    Jiang Changjing looked at the way humans were busy coming in and out, a little confused.

    what are you doing?