43

Chapter 43 Mr. Jiang with many rotten peach blossoms

    Si Huan and Fang Yilan had a phone call to share their joy of being promoted to the fourth level. He paused and continued: "Mom, the big whale has also reached the sixth level, and he is now sober as a normal human being." The

    signal in H Province was not very good, and Fang Yilan heard her son's voice intermittently. After listening carefully, he said: "You guys will do well, and mother can rest assured."

    Si Huan knew that her mother missed them very much, and waved for Da Jing to bring her daughter over, "Xiaozhi is here, grandma is calling, talk to grandma "

    Jiang Zhi grabbed the phone and called grandma in a crisp and childish voice, and then whimpered for a long time. Si Huan could understand some words from time to time, and Xiaozhi also missed grandma very much. After the two "whispered" for a while, the phone was transferred back to Si Huan.

    "Mom, what did you say to Zhizhi? She's very happy."

    Fang Yilan smiled and said, "Keep secret, this is a secret between Xiaozhi and me."

    Si Huan joked, "If you have a granddaughter, forget about your son!"

    "I don't even want to see how this son doesn't make me worry, I'm still a good boy." At the

    end of the call, Fang Yilan told them not to return to the base in city b for the time being. Si Huan didn't understand and asked why.

    "The last time you went out, did Xiao Jiang yell at a level five zombie on the street?"

    Si Huan was taken aback, and said yes.

    "The audio of the shouting was recorded and handed over to the senior management. When I was chatting with the director, he said that the higher-ups decided to send troops to take down the fifth-level zombies."

    "Xiao Jiang is now a sixth-level strength, if he is accidentally exposed They will definitely be targeted by the military," Fang Yilan warned. "People in the army are not vegetarians. At that time, Xiao Jiang was not able to enter the system, so he didn't know how powerful it was.

    "Three years have passed since the end of the world. Let alone the number of supernatural beings secretly trained by the army. They are the first to know that crystal nuclei can help supernatural powers evolve and upgrade. In short, don't face them head-on. In terms of numbers, we will definitely win. No. "

    Si Huan doesn't know the true strength of the military, but listening to her mother is always right.

    "Understood, Mom, Big Whale and I will remember."

    After hanging up the phone, Si Huan opened the map and analyzed their upcoming route map. If you can't go back to city b, you have to go south or west.

    The red pen circled two big provinces, and hesitated for a long time not knowing which route to choose was better.

    The south is densely populated, and the west is a plateau climate. I don't know if they can adapt to it.

    Jiang Changjing came back from the field, picked ripe fruits and vegetables, and sprinkled new seeds. Although wearing water pants and paddy field shoes, it is still inevitable to be stained with the smell of mud.

    When Xiaozhi sees her big daddy coming back, she rushes over to hug her. He opened his hands to pick up the little princess, but Jiang Zhi smelled the muddy smell of the big daddy before he got close.

    There were many changes in her expression, and then she ran back to Si Huan, hugged her father's leg and whispered, "Big Daddy stinks..."

    Si Huan covered his mouth, suppressed a bitter smile, and waved his hands to calm his face. The blackened whale washed off the muddy smell.