7

Chapter 7: Young Si Huan and Jiang Changjing

    Si Huan's performance in the skills competition was abnormal. Fortunately, his classmates made a timely remedy to bring their college's score back and barely entered the semi-finals.

    After the game in the morning, Si Huan returned to the hotel in silence, and his friends all comforted him by telling him not to blame himself too much.

    Taking the room card to open the room, Si Huan pushed the door and walked into the double room, and then Jiang Changjing, who lived with him, followed him into the inner room.

    He sat on the edge of the bed and glanced at the leisurely Jiang Changjing, his mood inexplicably became worse.

    After Si Huan made a mistake during the game, it was Jiang Changjing who replaced him, and he turned around beautifully. At that time, he was squeezed at the back by his classmates and teachers, and he held his white rubber gloves with his lower lip in a daze.

    He and Jiang Changjing were at odds, and the students in their group knew it well. Missing a key game, Jiang Changjing stole the show, Si Huan felt overwhelmed.

    "Thank you." Under the teacher's gaze, Si Huan forced a smirk to him.

    Jiang Changjing glanced at him, and passed him to drink from a water glass. Si Huan's smile froze at the corner of his mouth, and he secretly clenched his fists with his back to Jiang Changjing.

    They went to other provinces to compete, and the funds were limited to share a room with each other. Unfortunately, Si Huan was selected to live under the same roof as Jiang Changjing.

    Two people who look at each other and hate each other live together, and the atmosphere in the room can be imagined.

    Jiang Changjing's attitude towards him was even colder.

    In the morning Jiang Changjing got up a little earlier than him, went down to have breakfast, and was asked why Si Huan didn't come down.

    Jiang Changjing: "I don't know about him."

    These words were passed around, and they happened to reach Si Huan's ears.

    "Oh, one weirdo."

    One stood by the window and the other sat on the bed playing with their mobile phones. They tacitly kept a distance of more than two meters from each other, and the well water did not interfere with the river water.

    "Hello—" Si Huan lost another round of qualifying. Si Huan angrily threw away his phone and called out to the motionless wooden figure by the window.

    Take a look, what's nice outside!

    Ahhhhh—

    a woman's piercing scream suddenly erupted from the end of the corridor, drowning out his voice.

    Si Huan walked to the door of the room, lay down on the peephole and looked out, "What's going on outside?"

    There seemed to be a few people running past in panic from the other corridor, and there was the sound of chaotic footsteps.

    Si Huan didn't know why, so he returned to the bed and continued to sit.

    After a while, there was a sudden knock on the door.

    "Is anyone there!! Open the door and save me! He's coming!" It was a young woman crying.

    Si Huan didn't dare to open the door easily, the woman through the cat's eyes knocked on their door and then knocked on the door of the opposite room.