39

Chapter 39 Banana Milkshake

    Si Huan never expected such a coincidence to see Ding Qianwen again after almost four years.

    He was promoted to the position of class grass by his classmates in high school, and Si Huan himself was not very interested in the title of class grass. Ding Qianwen happened to be the class flower in the class, and her academic performance was good. The teacher arranged for them to sit together. The two are also the representatives of the language and mathematics class in the class, and they often go to the office together to carry homework.

    Over time, all the classmates in the class thought they were a couple, and then one night after self-study, Ding Qianwen confessed to her. Si Huan doesn't remember how he felt at the time, but he agreed and handed over his first love.

    If Si Huan is enlightened, he and Ding Qianwen will definitely become the golden boys and girls in the class, study together and enter the ideal university together. However, a week later, they broke up peacefully, and it was Ding Qianwen who proposed the breakup. The reason for breaking up was that it was only after dating that Si Huan found out that Si Huan didn't like her at all.

    I said sorry at the time, and in order to avoid Ding Qianwen's embarrassment, he applied to the teacher to change seats, and they basically haven't spoken since then.

    Si Huan's first love ended inexplicably like this, without even holding the girl's hand.

    Ding Qianwen reunited and now she has lost a lot of weight, her cheeks are slightly sunken, and her hair, which used to be long and straight, has been cut short. After Si Huan helped her untie, she turned around and went to wake up another girl who was pinching her.

    "Qianya wake up, someone is here to save us!" The scumbags

    gave them some kind of drug, the girl opened her eyes after a while, and called out in a low voice: "Sister—— Where are we? Where are those people?"

    Ding Qianwen helped her sister sit up and untied her, "Someone rescued us, but those robbers ran away."

    Si Huan returned to the car and gave them two bottles of water, The big whale carried out the little branch, and the little branch happily climbed on the big daddy's shoulder to play. The big whale looked at him from afar with a very sad look, making Si Huan feel that he had become a heartless man who abandoned his husband and daughter.

    He thought for a while before turning back, kissing Jiang Changjing and his daughter, and flattering him: "After all, I used to be high school classmates, and I'm too embarrassed to leave her alone. I haven't contacted her since I graduated, don't be jealous I can smell vinegar from such a distance."

    "They are pitiful, if they can help a little."

    Jiang Changjing looked away from the complaining man, and raised his hand to touch Si Huan's nose: "I want to make up. "

    Si Huan knew what he meant, and in order to coax people, he agreed: "Yes."

    "At least once a day, save for the next few days."

    I'll go, then wouldn't you be very happy! ! ! Si Huan felt good thinking about it for him, even though he himself...cough, you can't fall into this kind of flesh-colored trap! Big Whale doesn't have to worry about kidney function, he needs to.

    "Then the condom is probably not enough..." He whispered from his mouth, subtly reminding Jiang Changjing that he can reduce the number of times appropriately.

    Jiang Changjing: "It's okay, I'll buy it after I get to the green forest."

    Si Huan: ... After