33

Chapter 33 Found by Mother

    Fang Yilan has made great progress in the research on the zombie cell project, so she leaves work early and rushes home, wondering how the two little ones are doing at home.

    As soon as she got back to the door of the house, she heard Si Huan's laughter coming from inside.

    Jiang Zhi wanted to reach out to catch the goldfish, but he couldn't touch the goldfish after touching the fish tank for a long time. Instead, the splash of water wet Jiang Changjing's pants.

    "Okay, okay, Yuyu is pretty pitiful, don't catch it." Si Huan couldn't help laughing, and pushed the fish tank farther away.

    At this time, Fang Yilan just opened the door and came in, seeing this warm scene.

    "Mom, why did you come back early!" Si Huan said in surprise.

    Fang Yilan smiled and said, "Give me a vacation if the project is progressing."

    "I cooked your favorite dish today, and we can have dinner later." Si Huan naturally handed her daughter over to Jiang Changjing to take care of.

    Fang Yilan walked up to her granddaughter and teased her: "Xiaozhi, grandma is back!"

    "Grandma——" Jiang Zhi slurred, then turned around and crawled to the fish tank to continue fishing.

    Fang Yilan noticed that there were more fish tanks in the house, and teased her granddaughter, "Is Zhizhi's new friend? A little goldfish?"

    Si Huan called out from the kitchen: "Mom, don't let her play in the water anymore, her clothes are all wet."

    " Well, Zhi Zhi's father is calling you, grandma will take you to see what delicious food Dad is cooking." Fang Yilan tried to divert Jiang Zhi's attention, and then reached out to hug her up.

    Of course Jiang Zhi refused to leave, holding the goldfish bowl and screaming reluctantly.

    "Daddy hug! Dad!"

    Jiang Changjing originally looked at other places, but after hearing Xiaotuanzi's "screaming" cry for help, he picked up Jiang Zhi and put it on his arm very naturally.

    In order to avoid grandma, Jiang Zhi huddled in her big daddy's arms, and she could continue fishing for goldfish when grandma left.

    Fang Yilan's complexion changed, and she looked at the new friend that Che Sihuan brought home this time, as if she always looked like this every time she saw him. Even at home, you have to wear a mask and a hood, and you can't wait to cover up every inch of your exposed skin.

    Why her own granddaughter would rather be hugged by this outsider than her, this is what makes Fang Yilan feel very strange.

    And Xiaozhi called her dad...

    Like a fishbone stuck in her throat, Fang Yilan secretly wrote down the incident, pretending that nothing happened.

    She kept an extra mind, and would observe the temporary resident from time to time when she was at home, except that she bumped into him once when she first came back that day, and she never saw him again in the following day.

    Then in the evening after dinner, the resident came back and played with his granddaughter on the cushions.

    Fang Yilan was sitting on the sofa reading a book, looking at Si Huan and the three of them from time to time. Si Huan and the man were sitting next to each other, controlling the car in front of Xiao Zhi.