11

Chapter 11: The Roar of the Zombie King

    Xu Mingyi made a new shift schedule, with four old people and one newcomer. Every newcomer has to go out to practice at least once a week to improve the tacit understanding of teamwork.

    Si Huan is going out this week, with Da Bing, Qin Hao, and the boy Luo Wen whom he met before. Qin Hao was in charge of driving, and their destination was one of the subway stations on Line 1 in District A.

    Qin Hao stepped on the accelerator and drove fast. Before the zombie could react, the hummer had already passed by quickly. The zombie with a second speed followed for a short distance and was thrown away by Qin Hao's turntable.

    Before getting into the car, Si Huan was kindly reminded to fasten his seat belt, and today it was Qin Hao who was driving.

    At that time, he didn't understand what the stalk was, but now he understands everything.

    For the first time, I expected to get off the car quickly, and felt like I was about to throw up.

    The car was parked in a relatively hidden place, and everyone had a circle of grenades around their waists, and guns were needed to kill zombies in a large area.

    Da Bing is a third-level power user, and with one hand, he directly crushed a rampaging zombie, and the white and red brains exploded. Si Huan and the others dodged for a while, and the soldier directly found a yellow pure crystal nucleus.

    "Good luck." Qin Hao whistled, with a happy expression on his face.

    The zombies wandering nearby heard the commotion and slowly walked towards them. Si Huan shot the AK suddenly, and the magazines were hot from frequent reloading. Luo Wen strangled the zombies with supernatural powers, and Qin Hao was responsible for collecting crystal nucleus.

    The four of them were gradually surrounded by the crowd of zombies, and after killing the zombies in front, they continued to pounce on them.

    The long knife in the soldier's hand cut a small path, telling them not to fight, and go down the subway tunnel first.

    The power was cut off in Area A, and the subway tunnel was pitch black. The four of them went down with lighting helmets. The soldiers behind the palace blew up the entrance, blocking the zombies who had been following them.

    The sound of the explosion was right behind them, and everyone's ear vortexes roared, and the air pressure made their blood surge.

    Luo Wen walked in front as the vanguard. They stepped on the escalator that had stopped working. Occasionally, they could see severed arms on the ground, and only bones remained after being gnawed.

    The air here is not very circulated, and Si Huan feels that there is always a lingering bloody smell sticking under his nose. Luo Wen's wind blade cut off a few zombies that blocked their way, and the way is temporarily safe.

    The four of them stopped to rest for a while, and Si Huan used a healing technique to remove the impact of the explosion just now and restore his body to a normal state. While resting, Si Huan reloaded the ammunition, and he slowly regained the feeling he had back then. He shot the head cleanly and never wasted an extra bullet.

    After a while, they had harvested more than one hundred crystal nuclei. After counting, the soldier said: "After sweeping the two layers of the basement, the crystal nuclei are almost collected, and we can go back home."

    "Let's make a quick decision. My clothes have just been splashed with zombie brains and it smells bad." Luo He wrinkled his nose and said.

    "Don't get separated later, everyone has to act together, maybe there will be a third-level zombie here." Qin Hao confessed.