50

Chapter 50 Blending Water and Fire 【Sweet】

    "Huanhuan, Huanhuan, wake up—" someone called him.

    Si Huan woke up from the dream of the vast sea, and found that he was still lying on the bed in the apartment, and the big whale was sitting on the edge of the bed, patting his face anxiously.

    Was that just a dream? Si Huan turned his head and asked Jiang Changjing, "Why are you back?"

    "After killing the plant zombies, I'll be back when I get the blue crystal." Jiang Changjing took a towel to help him wipe his sweat, "It's okay if the fever subsides." Already."

    "So fast." Si Huan muttered, he was much better after sleeping just now, and his head didn't have that chaotic feeling in his head. It's just that when he sat up, he found that the bed under him was not quite right, "Why is the mattress wet? The quilt and clothes were also wet! Was there a water leak upstairs when I fell asleep just now!

    " His hair was wet as if he had just been fished out of the water.

    "When I came back, I saw that the mattress and quilt were wet. You were sweating all the time. This is the second quilt that got wet." Jiang Changjing said, and Si Huan noticed some wet marks on his clothes.

    When Jiang Changjing came back and saw that the mattress was seeping water, he almost thought that something had happened to Si Huan, and it took a long time for Si Huan to wake up.

    Si Huan looked down at the bed under him, "Water..."

    He seemed to suddenly understand something, subconsciously stretched out his left hand. Some drops of water surged up from the palm of his hand for no reason, Si Huan didn't deliberately control it, and soon formed a very shallow pool of water.

    "Look, Big Whale, it's the water ability. I've awakened the water ability."

    Si Huan directly took a sip of the water, the cool and slightly sweet feeling relieved his thirsty throat.

    He awakened the water ability, and the reason why the mattress and quilt were wet can be explained clearly.

    "Double abilities? There really are double abilities!" Jiang Changjing looked at the pool of water in Si Huan's hand in surprise.

    Si Huan pulled out his right hand from the quilt, and showed the power to the big whale, "The blue light on the left is the water power, and the green light on the right is the healing power. The two powers can both output and heal!"

    He probably was the first Human, with both attack and auxiliary abilities.

    "I don't have to hide behind you anymore, I can fight with you." Si Huan raised her brows happily, retracting her slender fingers to hold the water droplets tightly in her palm.

    Jiang Changjing wrapped his fists and kissed, "Congratulations, I'm amazing Huanhuan."

    His trembling was finally over.

    The healing green light came on, and the color on Si Huan's face slowly returned. It was time for him to move around after sleeping for seven days. The first thing to do with a water power is to test his current abilities.

    Metal, wood, water, fire, and earth, water overcomes fire.

    There was a ready-made high-level fire attribute user beside him, and Si Huan turned his head to smile brightly at the big whale.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Changjing knew what the hell he was planning when he saw Si Huan like that.

    Si Huan rushed over to hug his lover, and begged, "Can you light the fire for me?"