16

Chapter 16

    After a few days of treatment, Fang Pei has almost recovered and can be discharged from the hospital.

    Si Huan and Qin Hao took him back to the villa from the hospital, while Xu Mingyi and Yan Qiubai were arguing fiercely on the sofa with soldier Qin Hao.

    Seeing Fang Pei came back, the soldier stood up abruptly and helped him sit on the sofa.

    Seeing this, Fang Pei smiled wryly and said, "My health is almost fine, so don't be so nervous."

    "What were you arguing about just now?" Qin Hao asked them strangely after taking a sip of water.

    Xu Mingyi breathed out, "The military department sent people out again to find the fifth-level zombies. Not to mention the figure, they didn't even find a single zombie hair. I really don't understand how you were so lucky to bump into him last time."

    "Thanks to them Rebel in the den, otherwise we won't be able to escape." Yan Qiubai said. "It's the first time I've seen high-level zombies fighting, and the fifth-level zombie swallowed the crystal nucleus of the fourth-level zombie."

    "He should be seeking evolution, so he will soon advance to sixth level." At that time, he will become a bigger threat." Qin Hao analyzed.

    "We have nothing to do with him, and we can't find him. I don't believe he can hide for a lifetime." Xu Mingyi gritted his teeth.

    The group of people in front of them were discussing how to deal with Jiang Changjing, Si Huanting was terrified, and wished them never to find a level 5 zombie.

    "Qiubai, you're going to be promoted to level four soon."

    Yan Qiubai nodded, her perception ability has reached the late level three, and she needs to prepare level four green crystals.

    Perception abilities are special, and they need to absorb green crystals with relatively high clarity. After Yan Qiubai reaches the fourth level, the ice thorns will help them even more. Xu Mingyi plans to form a team to hunt the fourth-level zombies himself.

    "We'll go out as a team after a few days when it's more peaceful outside." Xu Mingyi said after consideration.

    Si Huan wished she could go out every day with a mission, but she was afraid that if she went out too often, people would be suspicious.

    After hiding in the villa for a few days, Si Huan finally got his chance.

    Xu Mingyi ordered several third-level ability users, and now the strongest among the ice thorns is Xu Mingyi, a fourth-level ice attribute ability user.

    Then Yan Qiubai, Lei Ming, Da Bing, Luo Wen followed in turn.

    The five formed a temporary team, Yan Qiubai pondered for a moment, then went to call Si Huan over.

    She asked: "We are going to kill level four zombies, there is a certain danger, do you want to go out with us?"

    Si Huan couldn't wish more, he could feel the five people's wings falling on him, and nodded.

    "Of course."

    Now the team has strong attack, support, and treatment. If they encounter ordinary fourth-level zombies, the chances of winning are great.

    "It's been a long time since I formed a team with you, and the old guys cooperate well." Da Bing rubbed his arm that hadn't exerted strength for a long time.     Lei Ming patted