Chapter 4: Stockpiling In Wholesale Markets

Money is not a problem, the problem is time, she has to go to City B before the rainstorm, in the fourth year of the last days, all towns have safe bases.

At that time, many people, like her, thought that all the bases were official bases, but later found out that they were not at all. For example, the e-city base she was in in her previous life was not an official base.

And the official base she had heard of was only in city b, and the other official bases were very low-key.

I crossed out the things I bought on the notepad, but there were still two full pages of supplies that I didn't buy. The sky outside the window had already darkened, Shen Xun's tired eyes were closed, and the phone was tilted to the side.

After a night without dreams, Shen Xun woke up and stared at the ceiling in a daze. It's so good, she wasn't dreaming, she really came back.

Bank card binding messages popped up one after another, your account spent 6 million last night, and the balance...

Shen Xun looked at the remaining balance, and it was really easy to spend two billion within the next fifteen days.

Taking a change of clothes, Shen Xun took a shower and looked at himself in the mirror, with an oval face, waist-length hair, clear eyes, and small dimples on both sides of his cheeks when he smiled.

Fair skin, with a young girly look between her eyebrows and eyes, she has not experienced the baptism of the end of the world.

"Hair is going to be cut off," Shen Xun took his driver's license, took the elevator down to the underground garage, drove a Bentley, and drove out of the Ziyuan villa area.

In a small alley, there is an old barber shop with a colorful ring light in front of the door.

Shen Xun pushed the door and entered, "Cut your hair."

"Do you want to wash your hair?"

"dont wash."

"Then come and sit here, what kind of cut do you want to make?"

"It's fine to cut it short," Shen Xun didn't ask, as long as it's convenient, but the barber still did it for him.

She felt that it was a pity that such long hair had to be cut off. Fifteen yuan is very cheap. With short ear-length hair, Shen Xun opened the navigation and searched for nearby wholesale markets.

Before the car entered the wholesale market, the road ahead became congested. Shen Xun found a parking space, stopped the car, and swept a shared motorcycle.

The entire three streets are full of department store wholesalers, selling everything.

On this street, if you only buy one product, the boss will think you are here to make a joke.

Shen Xun rode a motorcycle and stopped in front of a wholesale store selling oil.

After looking around, Shen Xun pointed to the various cooking oils on the shelf, "Boss, give me two thousand catties for each cooking oil on your shelf."

The boss looked at Shen Xun with eyes like a fool, but what if it was true again, "Wait a minute," he still has a client now.

After seeing off the customer, the boss smiled and rubbed his hands, "I have so much in stock, but the price is not cheap."

"The money is easy to talk about, I can give the deposit first," Shen Xun opened WeChat, scanned the payment code posted on the wall, and shook it twice in front of the boss's eyes.

The boss put away his contemptuous smile, seeing that Shen Xun did not seem to be cheating, "500,000 deposit, you will pay the rest after inspection."

Soon the message that the 500,000 yuan had arrived, the boss looked at Shen Xun as if he was looking at the God of Wealth, "What do you call Miss?"

"Shen."

"Miss Shen, my warehouse is at the back, and all the things are in there. Should I help you transport the things there, or you can find someone to pull them yourself."

"Do you still have a warehouse, I want to rent it out," Shen Xun didn't want to attract more attention because of stockpiling.

"Yes, there are two warehouses behind me, if Miss Shen wants to rent them, I can give you a cheaper one.

—————
"I rent it for half a year, how much is the rent?" Shen Xun scanned the payment code again. "Twenty-eight thousand, is Miss Shen going to do business?"

"Yes, I'm going to open a supermarket chain." The rent was scanned. Shen Xun originally only wanted to rent for a month, but he was afraid that the current matter would not stand up to scrutiny.

"The chain supermarket is good, Ms. Shen, I happen to have a few brothers who are also doing wholesale business here. If you need anything else, I can introduce it to you."

Shen Xun showed the appearance of a wealthy second generation, "Okay."

The boss greeted Shen Xun to sit down and drink tea, and made more than a dozen phone calls.

"Old Zhang, what kind of plane are you flying? There are really money-spreaders." The fat uncle had a beer belly, and Shen Xun wondered if he could see his toes if he lowered his head.

But the money-scattering boy, are you talking about her?

The boss stood up, pulled the fat uncle out, muttered a few words in a low voice, and both of them were smiling when they came back.

"Miss Shen, don't mind."

"I don't mind," she did come to spread the money.

After waiting for about ten minutes, a total of more than a dozen men and women came, and Lao Zhang, the oil boss, introduced the identities of several people to Shen Xun.

Rice, fruits, seafood, vegetables, electrical appliances, daily necessities, groceries, pasta, drinking water, and pork and beef.

There was joy in Shen Xun's eyes, saving her from asking again.

There were three wholesalers selling rice, and Shen Xun rounded up the inventories of the three of them, buying by the ton, and charging as much as they got. The three of them were naturally happy, and they finally got taken advantage of by smashing the goods in their hands.

The price of rice has dropped this year, and the new varieties introduced are more popular in the market.

I stock up on all kinds of seafood, and stock up instant noodles and drinking water by the ton. After the end of the world, a pack of instant noodles and a bottle of purified water can buy your life.