Chapter 106 Killing The Wrong Person

For a while, everyone pointed at the woman, and the woman stepped back tightly clutching the bag in her hand.

"You still want to run, you think you can escape," the man saw her intention, and stepped forward to grab her hand.

The woman took out a pocket knife from her sleeve, "Don't come here, I'll kill you if you come here again."

Almost at the moment when the woman flashed the knife, the people watching the excitement around consciously dispersed, and no one wanted to be accidentally injured.

The pocket knife gestured in front of the man, and the man took two steps back, but when he thought of the supplies he had found so hard during the day, being taken away by a woman like this, he was not reconciled.

He casually picked up a two-meter-long steel bar from the ground, and the man threw it on the woman's head, "Go to hell," said the man with fierce eyes.

The woman hid back and fled around, "I really didn't take your things," the steel bar smashed at the woman's feet, and the woman trembled in fright, it was just a little bit close.

"If you didn't take my things, why are you hiding?"

"That's right, you didn't take your guilty conscience, just open your bag and take a look." The man who testified against the woman just now made a questioning voice again.

Shen Xun took out the bottled water from his backpack, unscrewed the cap and took a sip. The high temperature made the water in the bottle warm. After drinking the water, Shen Xun secretly took a piece of fruit ice.

The ice cube melted in less than a minute in his mouth, and Shen Xun licked his lips eagerly.

"Ah... help," the woman was hit on the back by the steel bar, the folding knife fell aside, and the backpack rolled down to a distance of one meter from Shen Xun's feet.

The man didn't want to let the woman survive, and after chasing and beating him until now, he has murderous intentions, and he believes in his heart that this woman must have taken his things.

The steel bar swung loudly, once

It hit the woman's head with a bang, blood spattered, and white brains jumped up and scattered on the ground.

The woman's eyeballs were bulging, and her face was covered with blood, making it difficult to see her expression at this time.

"Ugh..." Among the onlookers, those with poor psychological endurance vomited acid water on the spot, but there were also many people who looked at the woman on the ground with green eyes.

The woman let out a hooting sound before death, and the man picked up the steel bar and smashed it on the top of her head, until the woman's skull was shattered, and the shape of the head was completely invisible.

There were constant swallowing sounds in the crowd, and when Shen Xun looked up, dozens of people had already walked this way.

"Cannibal," Shen Xun looked at the few people who were approaching, their eyes seemed to be unable to melt into anything else, only the dead woman's body on the ground in their eyes.

Throwing away the steel bar in his hand, the man knelt on the ground, quickly crawled to the place where the woman's backpack fell, and unzipped the backpack. The man looked at the contents of the backpack and reached out to dig it out.

The man searched for a long time but failed to find his own supplies, with a look of surprise on his face, but he quickly realized it.

"As expected, it was you who took my things," the man searched the crowd for the person who testified for him. He knew that he had killed the wrong person just now.

The one who took his own things was probably the man who testified for himself. He was shouting for the thief, but he had already killed the woman, so he might as well take the woman's things as his own.

Shen Xun tore open the biscuit packaging bag and watched the man direct and act. The scent of sesame seeds in the biscuit wafted in the air, and his eyes looked at Shen Xun from time to time.

The cannibal approached, and Shen Xun stepped back, leaning against Laifu.

Woman takes out machete from backpack and gestures

After hitting the corpse twice, the machete slashed at the woman's calf.

"What are you doing?" Everyone looked crazy when they saw the scene in front of them. This person is dead, what else do they want to do.

The cannibal seems to be unable to hear the voices in the crowd, and chooses the one he likes on his own.

The bloody scene in front of him didn't affect Shen Xun's appetite. The biscuits had been eaten, so Shen Xun stroked the remaining sesame seeds at the bottom and poured them all into his mouth.

There were two gunshots, and the two cannibals were shot and fell to the ground, missing their vital parts. The cannibals screamed again and again.

"JC is here, JC is here," the crowd spread out, and a soldier in a green camouflage vest came from behind.

A dozen soldiers armed with rifles surrounded the cannibal. "Execute on the spot," the leading man gave an order, the rifle clicked, and the cannibal fell to the ground dead.

"Everyone, don't panic, we are killing people who deserve to die," the leading soldier stood on a high place with a loudspeaker, his voice resounding.

Shen Xun opened his backpack, smuggled out small ice cubes from the space, put them in a thermos, and took a sip to cool his body.

There were too many people, and I only ate a few biscuits when I woke up. Laifu didn't even eat, so he put on his backpack and said, "Let's go, change places."

Laifu followed behind Shen Xun, walking out of the crowd one by one.

Nowadays, there is no one place in City B that is intact at all, Shen Xun searched two directions in a row, and there are basically ruins.

Laifu stopped, Shen Xun found a place where no one was around, took out Laifu's rice bowl, filled it with animal meat, "Eat quickly."

Shen Xun sat on the side, took out a fried rice and ate it, sweating while eating, and wiped three or four face towels wet.