Chapter 126

"The fire base can be exchanged for ore and spar, instant noodles, flour, and rice," said a small speaker on the top of a truck.

The words were played on a loop over the speakers.

The truck at Agni base stopped at the place where Shen Xun used to exchange ore.

Shen Xun looked at it suspiciously, it seemed that there was really a lot of food stored in this raging fire base.

Finding an empty seat next to the exchange point of Agni Base, Shen Xun stopped the car, took out the guide card and inserted it.

Usually when Shen Xun came, these people crowded in front like crazy, but today there were only a dozen scattered people waiting in line for Shen Xun.

In stark contrast to the long line next door.

The people at the fire base looked at Shen Xun, showing a provocative smile. Shen Xun looked at the open door of the truck at the fire base, with boxes of instant noodles stacked inside.

"I want to change sweet potatoes and potatoes," a woman stepped forward with a full voice, obviously full recently.

Shen Xun gave her the food.

The Jianghuai three people drove two modified cars, and it was their turn soon after they lined up behind, and many bags of ore were placed on the roof of the car.

"Brother Huai, I also want to eat instant noodles, but I haven't eaten them for a year," Zhao Bin drooled as he looked at the instant noodles in the entire carriage.

"Eighty catties, three packs, go as long as you want," Jiang Huai said unhappily, and put the ore bag on the weighing device.

"Brother Huai, I'm just trying something new, isn't the taste almost fading out of my mouth?" Zhao Bin said a little aggrieved, since the arrival of this ghostly weather.

The food is worse every day, and the intestines are cleaner than the monks in the temple, without any oil or water.

Jiang Huai looked at Ou Xiang, and Ou Xiang was obviously moved, "Okay, then one person can exchange three guarantees."

Under Jianghuai's suggestion,

Zhao Bin took three bags of ore, went to the fire exchange point, and exchanged nine bags of instant noodles.

Shen Xun looked at the side with a calm expression. She can guarantee a continuous supply of sweet potatoes and potatoes, but can the fire base guarantee that there will always be instant noodles that can be exchanged.

Sending off the last person, Shen Xun nestled comfortably on the recliner, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It should be that she has collected too much ore recently, and the official base has not taken any action against her, but the fire base jumped out first.

She would like to see how long they can last according to the current exchange method of Agni Base, but the ore income will decrease recently.

An hour and a half later, the little boy ran over out of breath, and was relieved to see Shen Xun still in the little boy.

Shaking the fan in his hand to fan the wind, Shen Xun looked at the time, and he could go back in more than an hour.

The little boy ran to Shen Xun's side, "Sister, my name is Zhou Nan, and I want to cooperate with you," Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun firmly.

The bulge on the neck has disappeared a lot, it seems that after going back and rubbing the medicine, Shen Xun looked away, "Tell me."

Zhou Nan organized the words several times, "My sister is not from the base, she probably doesn't know what's going on outside the base."

Zhou Nan observed Shen Xun several times, and saw that she packed her things and went back to the mountains at the end, not going to the city b base or the raging fire base.

Shen Xun opened the water glass and secretly added ice cubes into it, but didn't follow Zhou Nan's words to answer, she wanted to see what Zhou Nan wanted to say.

Sensing that Shen Xun didn't seem interested, Zhou Nan swallowed and continued, "The people outside the base don't have enough to eat every day.

Many people who discovered mines like me, because they did not have the tools to haul, so in the end

They were all reported to the base. I want to cooperate with you, I can be your informant in the base, and I will help you find this kind of person, one-third of the grain, and they will be happy to tell you the location of the mine."

The main reason is that the base provides too little.

Many people like him in the outer layer found that the mine had no choice but to mine a little bit by themselves and take it to the base to exchange.

But now more and more people are exchanging prospectors in the base, how long can the mine be hidden.

The ice in his mouth melted little by little, "Zhou Nan, that woman last night wasn't your friend," Shen Xun's tone kept Zhou Nan puzzled.

Unexpectedly, Shen Xun guessed it, Zhou Nan nodded.

Seriously thinking about Zhou Nan's words, one-third of the food is still saved a lot, but if you love me, Shen Xun is extremely happy.

"What do you want to get from it?" There is no free meal in the world, it's all for profit.

Zhou Nan wanted to bring one person over each time, as long as Shen Xun successfully obtained the ore, Shen Xun would give him an extra bag of sweet potatoes or potatoes.

Shen Xun nodded in agreement, it was not a loss-making business, and he could get the ore even if there was no shortage of food. Rather than waiting here all day for people to exchange it, it is better to collect the mine directly.

"Sister, what's your name?" Zhou Nan looked at Shen Xun packing his things.

"Shen Xun".

"Shen Xun... Sister Xun, you look a few years older than me, but I always feel that you are so powerful."

A person who dares to exchange ore here is no longer a student who has never experienced anything in school.

The things he encountered in this year made him grow up, and he also learned not to judge people by their appearance.

"You're pretty good too," Shen Xun looked at her with a meaningful smile.