Chapter 81: Dreamland, Once Upon A Time

After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun washed up, brushed Laifu's teeth, and bathed Laifu with dry cleaning powder. The hair on Laifu's body felt much more comfortable.

Thinking of going to harvest the mountain today, Shen Xun got up early, cooked seafood porridge, steamed six shrimp dumplings, fried eggs, made corn paste, and set off after breakfast.

The trees on the hills in the four directions of east, west, north, and south have been cut down. If you want to close the hills, you can only go to a farther place.

Shen Xun released Laifu on the third floor, pointed to the direction for Laifu, and walked to the south, where the most trees were cut down, so few people cut down trees there now.

Before the end of the world, I didn't dare to collect too many hills to avoid being discovered, but it's completely different now, okay? Shen Xun asked Laifu to speed up.

On the road, only a huge white figure can be seen whizzing by, like a hallucination. If it is still in the information age, if you take a picture of Fu's running figure and play it at double or double speed, you should be able to see it clearly.

Shen Xun grabbed the hair on Laifu's neck tightly, and in half an hour, one person and one leopard had already left the city.

After leaving the city gate, the field of vision became wider, and there were no various collapsed buildings on the road, and the speed of Laifu became faster.

Shen Xun didn't dare to raise his head at all, the wind blowing on his face from both sides felt like knives, which was painful.

Shen Xun raised his hand and patted on Laifu's body. Laifu's paws were embedded in the ice, and he almost stopped, "Oh~~~", the master stopped too suddenly.

Shen Xun slid off Laifu, his feet landed firmly on the ice, with City B behind him, and they had already left the city.

Taking out the binoculars, Shen Xun looked at the mountains in the distance. There are more than a dozen mountains in the distance, all of which are bare

Bald and nobody. "This way," Shen Xun patted Laifu's stomach, Laifu squatted down, Shen Xun rode up, and she pointed a way for Laifu.

When Shen Xun sat down firmly, Laifu started to run. The mountain path was not well repaired, and Laifu jumped between tree stumps.

Shen Xun felt like riding a roller coaster.

"Slow down," Shen Xun whispered in Laifu's ear, and she looked at the mountain in front of her, which was more shocking than what she saw through the binoculars.

There was not a whole big tree in sight on the rolling hills. Lai Fu carried Shen Xun on his back and walked in the mountains. After walking for about two hours, Shen Xun saw a faint green shadow in the distance.

"Over there," let's go quickly," Shen Xun clenched his legs, Laifu ran up the mountain and entered the dense forest, Shen Xun walked forward for more than half an hour until he entered the depths of the dense forest.

"Go and see if there is anyone around here," Shen Xun dismissed Laifu and took a sip of hot water.

Laifu's figure quickly disappeared, Shen Xun retracted the mountain in front of him into the space, and then retracted two mountain tops in succession, Shen Xun's consciousness sank into the space.

The ice in the trees and soil of the mountains that were put into the space just now is gradually melting.

As Shen Xun waved his hands towards several hills, the dead trees on the hills began to sprout new shoots, which were full of vitality.

Shen Xun used his mental strength to guide the melted rainwater into an open space, creating a ditch in the middle, and the rainwater just poured into the rice fields.

Shen Xun collected a few more hills, and Laifu also came back, with a mutated animal in its mouth, Shen Xun got used to it, and directly took it into the space.

This is a forest, there must be a lot of alienated animals, Shen Xun took out an early

Prepared air cushion tent. He took out the three stoves, first prepared food for Laifu, and after the alcohol lamp was finished, he took out the meals bought at the home cooking shop.

He heated the food on the alcohol lamp, and after eating, Shen Xun took out the recliner to take a rest, the sky had already darkened, it seemed that he was going to sleep here tonight.

It is definitely not possible to go back overnight, the temperature will be lower at night, if Laifu can hold on, she must not be able to hold on.

I'm afraid it will be cold on the way back.

Lighting the coal lamp and hanging it on the roof, Shen Xun took out the battery box from the space, plugged in the heater, and added three stoves, making the inflatable tent feel warmer.

Shen Xun took out a fleece blanket and spread it on the air mattress, an electric blanket and two quilts, and heated hot water on the fire. Shen Xun sat on the recliner, with a small round table on his right.

Shen Xun brought the alcohol lamp and put it on, set up a small teapot, ready to make some tea.

The air cushion tent was not big, and it seemed a little crowded after Laifu came in. Shen Xun closed the curtain, and spread straw and partitions where Laifu slept.

"Good night."

Maybe it was because of sleeping in the wild, Shen Xun had a dream. She hadn't had a dream for a long time, and the dream was still that laboratory.

It's just that the laboratory is all blood red, a large amount of blood is flowing on the floor, seeping into the cracks in the ground, and black vines are climbing the walls of the entire laboratory.

The strong mental power made Shen Xun instantly know that he was in a dream.

"Let me go... please... let me go, I really know I was wrong," a man who couldn't see his face begged her for mercy, asking her to let him go.

With a bright smile on Shen Xun's face, the black vine branch let go of the man.