Chapter 67

After the boxing sparring was over, Chen Cheng started to practice his own, and made time to supervise Lin Xiangrui from time to time.

Lin Xiangrui was infected by these two fitness madmen, and he also knew that he should cherish the opportunity to exercise now. The two of them didn't stop, and Lin Xiangrui didn't cry tired.

Seeing that Laifu really wouldn't bite people casually, Lin Xiangrui also let go of his guard, he vacated a seat and ran side by side with Laifu.

The three of them spent the whole morning in the gym, and Chen Cheng carried Lin Xiangrui back.

Shen Xun closed the door, took off the sweatband on his head, and it was dripping, but the weather was too cold, and the sticky sweat and wet clothes made it extremely cold to stick to his body.

Shen Xun returned to the room, found cold medicine from the space and took it, changed the sweaty clothes on his body, lay on the recliner, Shen Xun sank into the space consciously, plugged the washing machine into the battery box, and threw the dirty clothes into it.

Laifu lay at Shen Xun's feet, his huge head resting on Shen Xun's feet.

There was still some stewed chicken left in the morning, Shen Xun picked some cabbage, Lin Xiangrui washed it and cooked it in, and in the afternoon the two of them were looking for firewood in Building F.

After Shen Xun fed Laifu, he continued to make ice in the room. The extreme cold started now and lasted only one year, but the extreme heat lasted for two years.

The ice cubes that needed to be used were not enough from yesterday's. Shen Xun took out the ice machine and bucket, and started to make ice. Lemon slices were also put into the mold.

The ability to give birth is becoming more and more proficient. Baskets of fruits are made into ice cubes, and they are piled up in the space to form hills, which can be eaten for a period of time.

But the large ice cubes used to cool down were still not enough, so Shen Xun took out another fifty large buckets, until the living room really couldn't fit them all, and filled the buckets with rainwater, and the rest was to wait

up. The clothes in the space have been washed, Shen Xun took out the dryer, plugged in the solar panels, and hung the dried clothes into the dryer, the machine hummed.

After finishing the work, the ice cubes had already solidified, and Shen Xun began to collect the ice cubes, filling them with water while collecting them.

Putting away a hundred of them is almost like exercising your arm strength. After finishing it, Shen Xun fell down on the recliner to rest.

Laifu squatted in front of the bay window and kept staring downstairs. Seeing that Shen Xun was done, he jumped down and put his head on Shen Xun, once and for all.

Shen Xun stroked its head, "You want to go out to play," that's right, Laifu itself is not a small domestic pet, but a large beast, and its nature is to hunt.

Shen Xun found a chain bag from the space, which was just the right size to be tied to Lai Fu's body. Lai Fu looked at Shen Xun's movements blankly, and was a little excited for a while. Is this going to go out?

Shen Xun put bones and dried fish in the bag, Laifu bowed his head just enough to eat, opened the big iron door, Laifu rushed out happily, after running down the stairs, seeing that Shen Xun hadn't followed for a long time, it broke again return.

"Go and play, come back before dark," Shen Xun said expressionlessly, if Laifu didn't come back, she shouldn't be sad, since there is one less foodie to feed, she should be able to save a lot of rations.

Coupled with the cold air, alienated animals can move freely, but she is a human being, she can't hold on.

Laifu hesitated for a while, and the owner would go out with it before going out.

Shen Xun closed the door little by little, and Laifu wandered around in front of the door. Seeing that Shen Xun really closed the door, it anxiously scratched the iron door with its paws, and the harsh scraping sound made Shen Xun show his head.

Lai Fu threw his tongue out on Shen Xun's body and licked it, Shen Xun

Xun stroked its head, Laifu grew up little by little, its wildness was inevitable. I can't tie it to my side all the time, I have to let it learn to deal with danger by itself, if Laifu becomes stronger, I can lie down more comfortably, can't I?

It is not easy to hope that your child will become a dragon.

After comforting it for a while, and confirming that Shen Xun didn't want it, Laifu turned his head frequently in the stairwell, but finally ran away without a trace.

Looking at it without Laifu's resentful eyes, Shen Xun began to collect ice cubes. There were more than a hundred buckets, and almost as soon as they were collected, the ice condensed.

The big ice cubes also piled up into hills in the space, and Shen Xun slumped on the recliner as if tired. He was so tired. He couldn't feel his arms. He was more tired than punching.

This was the first time that the strengthened body felt tired. Shen Xun looked at the frozen ice in the living room, and resigned himself to getting up to collect it.

Now that I am tired, I will be able to enjoy it in the future, Shen Xun comforted himself like this.

Shen Xun didn't stop until after five o'clock in the afternoon.

There was a lot of firewood piled up in the corridor, and Lin Xiangrui was moving bundles into the room, "I'll eat right away," Lin Xiangrui thought that Shen Xun was hungry.

"What do you want to eat?" Lin Xiangrui walked to the stove and roasted his hands, "Just fried rice." Shen Xun remembered the two pieces of sausage in the refrigerator.

"Okay, I'm steaming two buns," Lin Xiangrui started to get busy.

Shen Xun looked at the sky outside the window, the sun had already set halfway, although he thought that he wouldn't care if Laifu didn't come back, but it had eaten a lot of his rations.

Shen Xun sat by the fire in the cubicle, wondering if Laifu was on his way back at this time.

Until it was completely dark, the three of them sat at the dinner table.