Chapter 63

Shen Xun was speechless for a while, and it's your old sixth style of play, so can't you just go head-on.

After Laifu jumped out of the encirclement, a group of people looked at their companions who fell on the ground, it was so ruthless, this woman killed two people in the blink of an eye.

The cat meat picker stopped what he was doing and ran away quickly.

They can't catch up with Laifu, but they can catch up with the woman in front of them. Just now, those two idiots didn't pay attention to let this woman succeed. Now they are prepared.

Plus there are so many of them, are you afraid that you won't be able to kill a woman?

"Sister, as long as you hand it over to us, we will let you go." The man was also frightened by Shen Xun's fierceness just now, but with so many of them, Shen Xun should be afraid.

"You talk a lot of nonsense," Shen Xun held up the knife and killed him. It is good for people who have the intention of killing themselves to die. Only dead people can reassure her.

The man lifted the steel bar and threw it on Shen Xun's head. The steel bar could hear its whistling sound as it passed through the air. With a bang, Shen Xun blocked the blow with a horizontal knife.

Unable to look back, Shen Xun wiped the steel bar horizontally and slashed towards the man's palm. The man let out a scream and the steel bar fell to the ground. Along with the steel bar falling, there were also the man's fingers.

"Ah...my hand, my hand," the man burst into tears in pain, how could he survive in this man-eating weather without his hand.

The fingers were instantly frozen, and the man could no longer feel the existence of the arm.

The attack behind him has arrived, "Trouble," Shen Xun rolled to one side, touched his back and took out a dagger and threw it over. The dagger pierced the man's stomach. The man fell to the ground panting in pain, his eyes desperate, he is going to die.

Five of them died in an instant, and the rest of them didn't dare to go up with the steel bars in their hands. They already had the idea of ​​retreating in their hearts. They were not desperadoes, and they just wanted to eat meat.

One of them threw down the steel bar and was about to run, but Laifu rushed over and threw him down, biting him to death, and they scattered and fled, "Laifu, catch up."

After Shen Xun finished speaking, Laifu had already chased after him. It was very fast, and when it caught up, it would throw people down. Shen Xun made up the knife, and then it went to chase the next one.

"Please don't kill me, I've been obsessed with ghosts just now," the man cried until his face was covered with tears and snot, and he covered his stomach with one hand to the wound he was caught before.

What is this called? Originally, I found two cats today, and I just wanted to kill them for another meal, but I didn't expect so many cats to come out.

Now meeting the devil again, he really wants to live.

Looking at the big mouth full of sharp teeth approaching behind him, he thought of the woman he pushed into the monster pile, showing the same desperate eyes as her.

Shen Xun ran over to ask questions, but Lai Fu bared and was bitten to death.

"Shut up..." Shen Xun put away the horizontal knife and twisted Fu's ear, "Nizi, is it because I can't speak well, or your wings are stiff."

Laifu squatted on the ground with his head lowered, Shen Xun reprimanded it for a long time, alienated animals, such important news, now it's over, people run and die, where can she go to ask for news.

These people said that they encountered alienated animals more than once. Good guy, she went around all day yesterday and didn't meet them.

"Let's go," Shen Xun took out a tissue to wipe the blood on his hands, and Laifu followed behind her, obviously losing his arrogance just now.

back to the big

Street, Shen Xun looked into the distance, Chen Cheng and the others hadn't left yet, they were waiting for her not far away, and they might even have witnessed the whole process.

The alienated cat meat was still in the bicycle basket, Shen Xun rode on the bicycle, walked to the side of several people leisurely, "He hasn't left yet, are you waiting for me?"

"Well," Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng stood up, they had already expected the ending.

Shen Xun took off the thermos bottle around his neck, poured a glass of ginger water and drank it, Laifu's forelimb was on Shen Xun's lap, and he wanted to drink too, so Shen Xun took out his cup from his backpack and poured it a glass.

Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng had seen Shen Xun killing people a long time ago, so their expressions were quite normal. On the contrary, Zhang Yuanchao and Sun Jiahong were still immersed in the scene just now.

Chen Hui didn't even dare to look at Shen Xun. She didn't expect that the youngest girl in the team was the fiercest one. She had heard her husband mention Chen Cheng before, but she had never heard of Shen Xun.

"Shen Xun, you are too powerful." Sun Jiahong looked at Shen Xun with admiration. It seemed that she was seventeen or eighteen years old, and her pet was still a leopard. Could her real age be seen on the surface? like that.

"It's fine, let's go," Zhang Yuanchao was the oldest among them, he made up his mind and didn't ask them to exchange greetings.

Back on the road, the few people finally arrived near Tianfu when it was getting dark. They were tired and hungry, "I'll go up first," Shen Xun rode a bicycle and walked ahead.

This time when they went out, they took a lot of supplies from the mall, and they were all food. They could eat for two months without food. After what happened today, they knew that it would be even more dangerous to go out to find supplies.