Chapter 111 It's Actually One-Handed

The woman changed the food and left in a hurry without looking back. She wanted to tell the news to her family immediately, and the whole family went out to find the ore.

Seeing that food could be exchanged, the rest of the people came over with ore. Like the woman, they didn't know the truth of the news, so they only brought twenty catties of ore.

"What do you want to change," Shen Xun asked.

"Potatoes, I would like to exchange half a catty of potatoes and half a catty of rice, can I?" The man's face was covered with sunburn, and his arms were frostbitten and sunburned.

"Okay," Shen Xun looked away, and took out potatoes and half a catty of rice.

The man took the food he got, hid it in his arms, and hurried down the mountain, and chose a direction opposite to the woman's.

The few remaining people lined up and stepped forward one by one.

"I want to replace sweet potatoes."

"I want to change rice."

Almost all the rice was exchanged. Of the four bags of rice I brought, only two and a half bags were left. I collected a lot of ore, several hundred catties.

There was no one in the middle of the mountain at this time, so Shen Xun took out a few sips of ice water, wiped off his sweat, and sat back in his chair.

After waiting for another two hours, an off-road vehicle drove up from the foot of the mountain, and Shen Xun put away the watermelon on the small table.

There was a squeaking brake, the lights went out, the door opened, and three men stepped out of the car.

"This is it, this is what Yu Xiao said just now," the three of them looked at Shen Xun who was sitting on the chair.

Shen Xun was wiping the black dagger with a small handkerchief in his hand.

"Hey, I heard that you..." The man was talking, when the back of his head was slapped, the man turned his head and squinted at his companion who beat him.

"Ou Xiang, what the hell are you beating me for?"

"Shut up, don't talk," Ou Xiang pulled the man back.

This Zhao Bin is myopic

Did it get worse again? I didn't see what was around that person, how many times did I tell him to wear glasses when he went out.

Jiang Huai stepped forward, "I heard that your ore can be exchanged for food."

Shen Xun didn't even raise his head. After pointing at the guide card with the dagger in his hand, he continued to wipe the dagger. After wiping the dagger, he wiped the sniper rifle.

Jianghuai looked at the guide board, which said how much ore could be exchanged for how much grain.

Zhao Bin and Ou Xiang also looked at the content on the guide board, and it was really a catty, what that boy Yu Xiao said was true.

Jiang Huai winked at the two, and the three opened the trunk with their hands together, and lifted out the bag containing the ore.

Two bags full of ore and half a bag of spar, more than 400 catties, this is the most collected at one time tonight.

"What do you want to change?" Shen Xun stood up from the chair and looked at the three of them.

"Rice, wheat and sweet potatoes," Jiang Huai greeted the two of them who were about to carry the ore to Shen Xun's car, "I will do it myself."

Shen Xun picked up a bag of ore with one hand and put it on the car. Zhao Bin and the three of them looked at Shen Xun with wide-eyed eyes. They read it right, one hand, actually one hand.

There are many ways to humiliate people, but this one is undoubtedly the most hurtful. They can't even compare to a woman.

Jiang Huai coughed twice to hide his embarrassment.

After Shen Xun put the ore into the car, he weighed the corresponding food for the three of them.

"Are you here every night?" The three of Jianghuai loaded the food into the car excitedly. Fortunately, they were a step late today and didn't exchange it at the base window, otherwise it would be a big loss.

"You can come to me to exchange any ore you find in the future. It's still a catty," Shen Xun sat back in his chair.

The three looked excited, and they closed the compartment and left. They spent a lot of points at the base and exchanged them for equipment that can search for ores. It has been a month and they haven't paid back.

waited another hour

No one came, and the exchange took four hours, within the time planned by Shen Xun. Putting the ore in the rear compartment into the space, Shen Xun turned on the air conditioner in the car and started the off-road vehicle to go down the mountain.

Laifu sprang out from the forest and followed the off-road vehicle, and returned to the original mountain intersection. Shen Xun put the car into the space, fed Laifu some water, "Go, go home."

Laifu ran with Shen Xun in the mountains and forests at an extremely fast speed, walked through the thorny forest, returned to the tent and Shen Xun collapsed on the air mattress.

Sure enough, he would feel hungry when he was busy, so Shen Xun killed a goose in the space and boiled it.

Laifu lay by the door and looked at Shen Xun, his tail sweeping the ground from time to time.

The big basin with ice cubes was placed next to the air mattress, and the two air-conditioning fans blew towards Shen Xun without any dead ends, and his consciousness sank into the space.

Shen Xun sorted the collected ores and crystals. There was still a little grain and rice left over tonight, and few people exchanged it for wheat.

The ore was smelted in the space, and the shape of the wall first took shape. After training, there was no material left, and the spirit improved a lot.

The big goose stewed in the pot was not ready yet, Shen Xun took out the chilled cherries and put some on Laifu, half of the sweet cherries were frozen into smoothies.

One bite, half of it is smoothie and half of it is fruit pulp, "delicious."

Being alone can always make her feel at ease, even after eating the big goose with cherries, with fried rice, Shen Xun wiped his sweat while eating.

Adding ice cubes to the air-conditioning fan, Shen Xun lay back on the bed again, and fell asleep with this bit of coolness.

Compared with sleeping in a tent for hundreds of people in the base in the previous life, the current situation is already the best.

When I woke up in the morning, the vest on my body was already wet with sweat, and a piece of the air mattress was also wet. After taking a cold shower, Shen Xun sat on a chair to blow the cool breeze.

Laifu was so hot that he didn't even eat breakfast, and kept lying under the big tree.