Chapter 189 Survivor, Pathfinder

"What are you two whispering?" Sun Jiahong walked to the two of them.

After getting completely close to those supernatural beings, Shen Xun resumed his normal walking posture, and followed them confidently.

"Ah...", the team members walking in front took two steps back, clutching their feet.

The two companions supported him and looked at his raised foot, only to see blood dripping from the heel of his shoe.

Two accompanying medical staff immediately stepped forward, took off his shoes, and bandaged him to stop the bleeding.

"Hiss..." When seeing the wound on the man's foot, the medical staff who bandaged him gasped.

The man's feet were pierced by something directly from the soles of his feet to the tops of his feet. The flesh on both sides was cut neatly.

Looking at the man's blood dripping on the ground, Shen Xun frowned. Many nearby plants smelled blood and started to move.

One of the supernatural beings whispered a few words into a soldier's ear, and the soldier hurried forward, took a shovel and shoveled the blood-stained soil into a bag and sealed it.

"Wrap him up to stop the bleeding," the two companions also realized the danger

, Urging the two medical staff to act faster. The team had only been marching for less than ten minutes before someone was injured. Taking advantage of the gap between bandages, the culprit who caused the man's injury was also found.

A small grass swaying in the wind, the leaves are wide and thin, and the leaves are only as long as a palm. It looks harmless when no one touches it.

But as soon as something touched it, it became extremely sharp, and that's how the man's foot was cut.

When moving forward with experience, they would use sticks to explore the way. The two survivors supported the injured man and continued to move forward.

"Ah..." There were not a few grasses like this on the ground, and many people were caught in the trick. Shen Xun stepped on it firmly when he saw where the person in front of him stepped down.

The medicinal powder on his body covered up his aura, and the less powerful alienated plants on the outskirts of the forest regarded everyone as his own kind.

But there are too many injured people at this moment, and it is too late to bandage and stop the bleeding.

Even if the body was sprinkled with medicinal powder, the bleeding wound attracted countless alienated plants.

"Help, ahhh...", the man screamed, but many alienated plant roots had already burrowed into the wound on the sole of his foot.

The tiny roots penetrated deep into the blood vessels on the soles of the man's feet, and the man fell to the ground and his body twitched in pain. While convulsing, his head touched the alienated grass on the side, and the leaf surface instantly became extremely sharp, "Don't...".

The woman on the side had tears in her eyes, and she watched the man's head opened by the alienated grass, and white mixed with red brains burst out.

"Ouch...", the woman retched when she saw the scene in front of her.

"Hurry up," a soldier helped up the woman who was crying and retching on the ground, and ran forward, the moment the two stood up.

Countless tiny roots drilled out from the ground, tightly wrapping the man's body.

Suddenly, many survivors who did not have time to bandage their wounds were dragged into the depths of the forest by the roots of the ground.

When the body bumped against the alienated grass while dragging, leaving behind a broken limb, the screams stopped abruptly.

In the following journey, everyone was more cautious. Shen Xun observed where one of the supernatural beings stepped down, and stepped on it impartially.

This dissimilation grass, when her powers were not so strong in her previous life, she also spent a lot of effort, after all, they are everywhere.

Even in the depths of the forest, there are their shadows.