Chapter 85

It is better to use fresh milk for dessert.

After taking care of all the food reserves in the space one by one, Shen Xun exited the space.

Soon, there is still March, and the extreme cold will end, and the next one will be even more dangerous.

After searching for the projector, Shen Xun took out the tablet and found a zombie drama to watch. She had already watched a lot of natural disaster movies and was tired of it.

What's more, now that I am in a natural disaster, nothing is more real than my own personal experience.

The zombies broke out and the scene was bloody. Shen Xun watched it with relish, but when the zombie king was killed in the end, it really made her feel pity.

Such an inspirational and hard-working zombie finally met the protagonist group, and was cut like this, "Bad movie."

Shen Xun brought the tablet over, ready to take a look.

Laifu's huge head appeared by the door, it growled lowly, Shen Xun had already understood the meaning of Laifu after getting along day and night.

Shen Xun put on his coat, pinned the pistol behind his back, put on Jueyuan gloves, opened the iron door, and Shen Xun took a flashlight to shine towards the small window.

Facing the two pairs of green eyes, Shen Xun didn't pay attention, but shone his flashlight towards 2202. It was dark inside, it seemed that Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng were no longer there.

Shen Xun shone the flashlight on the two of them again, both of them were one meter away from the iron gate, obviously someone had suffered just now.

A wooden stick came in through the small window, Shen Xun dodged sideways, the wooden stick stirred a few times at the small window, "Next time you won't be able to hide."

A man's voice sounded outside the door, and in an instant, two sticks came in through the window. Shen Xun raised the horizontal knife and slashed at the sticks.

After chopping, he also inserted the horizontal knife, "Ah...", the man's screams sounded, and Shen Xun also stirred twice vigorously.

After inserting a knife, it was not enough, Shen Xun took out a longer horizontal knife and inserted it, there was a sound of the horizontal knife piercing the flesh

, sounds like the sound of nature. Shen Xun's hands didn't shake, he pulled out and stabbed again, and stabbed more than a dozen times in a row, until the people on the ground were breathless, Shen Xun mechanically stabbed a few more times in his arm.

"Well, I've calmed down a bit," Shen Xun took the horizontal knife into the room, and Shen Xun put the knife into the space. These people were probably the ones who pried her door last night.

The lock was deformed by her, damn it.

I don't know what's going on outside the door. Shen Xun only heard a scream, but there was no other sound. These people are quite serious.

It seems that this kind of thing is not uncommonly done.

Not daring to go out rashly, Shen Xun took out the mask from the space and put it on, then took out a tear gas bomb, pulled the buckle, and made a ding.

Shen Xun threw the tear gas bomb out, "Ah, what, what is this?"

The few people in the corridor couldn't control their tear glands, and the three-meter passage was filled with tear gas bombs.

Two people thought they had retreated to the wall, but in fact they retreated to Shen Xun's iron gate. With two hissing sounds, they were hit by the electric current and fell to the ground.

Taking advantage of the sound of the two falling to the ground, Shen Xun opened the iron door. The mask could make her immune to tear gas, and took out a pistol from behind her waist.

Shen Xun walked out, "Bang bang."

The sound of the pistol with the silencer was not very loud, and Shen Xun killed two people in succession.

Both of them were busy wiping their tears and covering their noses, they didn't pay attention to Shen Xun at all, they thought she was still inside the house.

After beating two people to death one after another, Shen Xun kicked them. Her kick was not light, and she kicked the two corpses against the wall.

The corridor was not that long, so someone probably had already touched the downstairs, so Shen Xun dismantled another tear gas bomb and smoke bomb, and threw them down the stairwell.

There was no light in the dark night, and the corridor was full of smoke. Shen Xun leaned against the wall and felt his way downstairs, and was standing alone in the stairwell with the window open to breathe.

Shen Xun put his hand on the man's shoulder, and the man was pushed downstairs by Shen Xun with force.

"Ah..." With a bang, the man landed on the ice. Shen Xun touched the wall and continued to go downstairs. She couldn't turn on the flashlight, otherwise others would find her location. I don't know how many people came.

After going down the stairwell, there was a sound of breaking wind above his head. Shen Xun hid back, but he didn't expect that there were people behind him.

Shen Xun took out a pistol from the space again, and shot towards the front and back. There were two gunshots, and the people upstairs couldn't dodge and fell to the ground.

But the people on the 21st floor hid, Shen Xun took out the flashlight and turned it on, then threw it aside, the trajectory was as if she herself was moving.

The other party was really fooled, and the weapon in his hand hit the direction of the flashlight, and Shen Xun fired at the position where the man appeared.

The man dodged again, and Shen Xun snorted, a little bit interesting.

The wind blew through the window, blowing away the smoke in the corridor, revealing the figure of that person, a woman.

She was holding a machete and a steel bar in her hand, and the sound of breaking wind should be made by the steel bar. Shen Xun didn't hesitate, and when the woman's figure was revealed, she shot it with one shot.

Spotting the direction where the woman was escaping, Shen Xun made another shot.

Immediately afterwards, the third shot was fired at the woman's foothold, and the woman was shot in the calf, and escaped perfectly according to the route she wanted.

The woman was shot in the calf and fell to the ground, Shen Xun did not go up rashly, the woman's skills were not bad, and her reaction was quite quick.

The flashlight pointed in the direction of the two of them, shining on Shen Xun's face and also on the woman's face.

Not thinking of letting her live, Shen Xun put the pistol into the space under the shocked gaze of the woman, and took out a sniper rifle from the space.

She feels so bored recently, let's look for the touch, Shen Xun took out a handkerchief and wiped the magnifying glass, squatted on the ground and pointed a sniper rifle in the direction of the woman.

"You, what are you, what happened just now," the woman was terrified, what she saw just now.