Chapter 26: Weightbearing Strength Training

The torrential rain is still falling. Since yesterday afternoon, the entire night until now, the Internet has been full of noise, and the shops on the first floor have been flooded.

The underground garages and shopping malls were covered under water by the heavy rain, and everything that could be bought in the shopping malls was emptied.

For a while, all websites were dominated by the rescue team. The official called on everyone to go to higher ground. Many people were asking when the rain would stop, and the official could not give an accurate figure.

Those who were still in the group who didn’t want to go out in the rain just now were ready to move after receiving the official news. Rescue is needed in many places, and the official manpower is limited.

Someone on the Internet organized a love rescue team to join the government to carry out rescue activities. The rural towns are not as high as the cities, and the floors are not so high.

Many people have been trapped on the roof for more than 12 hours, and they are the focus of rescue.

"Anyone want to go to the mall together?"

The administrator @Everyone, if there is the first one, there will be the second one, and the community organized a second batch of people to go to the mall.

The first batch of people who went out have not yet come back. Some people @them in the group asked if they could still buy things in the mall, and those people quickly replied.

801, Building E: "There are too many people shopping, and the shopping mall will be emptied soon," the person roughly meant to tell them to come here as soon as possible.

Building f 1202: I will pay double the price, can you bring me a copy @eBuilding 801.

"I'll pay three times, help me also bring @e东801."

"I also pay three times, can you bring me a copy...".

801 didn't reply in the group, Shen Xun put down his phone and dried his hair with a towel, took out the battery box and plugged in a hair dryer, and his ear-length short hair dried in six minutes.

Blessing

With its rice bowl in its mouth, it ran around the room. After Shen Xun came out of the bathroom, it followed behind Shen Xun with its rice bowl in its mouth. The porcelain bowl made a clanging sound as it hit the ground. Shen Xun squatted down with a half-dry towel on his head, and brought over the bowl in Fu's mouth, goat milk, beef bones, chicken breast, half a can and an egg. .

Laifu put his head down and ate very deliciously. Shen Xun looked at Laifu's enlarged body, the little guy grew up very fast.

Take out a few chicken wings and drumsticks from the space, wash them, put in the marinade, marinate to taste, then take out an oven and plug it in, Shen Xun puts the marinated chicken into the oven.

According to the 180°C for 15 minutes as mentioned in the video, turn over and bake for a few more minutes. The final result, except for the surface being a little burnt, is cooked and can be eaten.

Shen Xun "Fuck."

If there is such a system with full skill points, she believes that she will fill up her cooking skills without hesitation.

Laifu still followed Shen Xun with his tail wagging in admiration. Shen Xun put the plate with grilled chicken wings and drumsticks on the table, and took out a can of iced Coke from the space.

Laifu rubbed back and forth on Shen Xun's calf, and Shen Xun gave it a chicken drumstick without any chili peppers. It was the first time Laifu ate roasted chicken drumsticks with marinade, and he was instantly impressed.

After eating, Shen Xun stood in front of the window and looked outside with the binoculars. The water had already reached the second floor of the stairs, so he couldn't see clearly.

There were figures in front of the gate of the complex. Shen Xun adjusted his binoculars and looked towards the gate of the complex. The heavy rain obscured his vision, and he could only see a few figures vaguely. It should be that people who went to the mall came back.

A large barrel was full of things, and several people were holding ropes in their hands, holding it firmly, and four people were pushing behind.

Shen Xun is very

Quickly retract the binoculars and draw the curtains.

He took out the boxing sandbag from the space, put it in the living room, and put it away. Putting on the red boxing gloves, Shen Xun controlled his strength and clenched his hands into fists. A punch hit the sandbag, and the sandbag was instantly dented with a fist mark. Shen Xun felt a little more aware of the opponent's strength, and Shen Xun shook his hand, not planning to control the strength this time.

He punched the sandbag again, and with a bang, a big hole was broken in the sandbag, and the boxing gloves were also torn. Shen Xun took off his wrist guard, and the sandbag and gloves were useless.

After confirming how hard he should hit, Shen Xun took out new sandbags and gloves from the space. Training like this would definitely be boring.

Shen Xun took out two iron blocks weighing twenty catties and another ten catty iron piece from the space. The iron piece was tied to the arm and the iron piece was tied to the calf.

After tying it up, Shen Xun stood up. The weight of the iron block was not light. She now carried sixty catties on her body. She raised her arm and moved it. It was okay at first, but it was a bit difficult later.

Fix the tablet, there is the most complete boxing tutorial she downloaded on it, from novice to beginner, it is said that a fool can punch twice after reading it.

Shen Xun followed the movements demonstrated above, and punched the sandbag one after another. Due to the weight on her arms and calves, the strength of her punches was not even half of the initial strength.

Repeating those few introductory movements all afternoon, Shen Xun was so exhausted that he fell to the ground, and his clothes were soaked in sweat.

Laifu sniffed the boxing gloves that Shen Xun had taken off, and stuck his head in. Shen Xun raised his hand and patted its ass.

After boiling some hot water and wiping the sweat off his body, Shen Xun put the boxing gloves on top of the sandbag.