Chapter 64: Cooling Down Again

veral people felt a little depressed, "Let's go," Lin Xiangrui only felt very hungry, and dragged his things away with Chen Cheng.

"Hey, what's going on now," Chen Hui said with fear in her tone, it was the first time she came out to look for supplies today, so it turns out that her husband has to bear these dangers every time.

"Let's go too," Sun Jiahong dragged the iron board into the community.

Shen Xun went up to the third floor, hid her bicycle, and put her things into the space. She didn't feel tired, but she was very hungry. She just ate something in the morning all day long.

Originally, she wanted to get rid of a few people and find a place to eat, but she didn't expect that they were still waiting for her to go back together.

Back in the room, Shen Xun immediately took out the stove, turned on the floor heater, and after the room got warmer, Shen Xun boiled a basin of water on the stove.

Lin Xiangrui and the others also finished moving things, Shen Xun chopped a handful of garlic moss from the vegetable garden, and wanted to eat fried pork with garlic moss, Lin Xiangrui also cooked a meal, and Chen Cheng moved things into the house in the corridor.

Seeing the ingredients, Lin Xiangrui knew what Shen Xun wanted to eat without asking. She really liked meat, but thanks to her, she and Chen Cheng could also have a bite.

The smell of food came from the corridor, Shen Xun had already sat down on a small bench and waited, Laifu came out with its porcelain bowl in its mouth, and looked at Shen Xun with a sad face.

Shen Xun smiled awkwardly, and Laifu followed behind her with the bowl in his mouth again.

After entering the room, Shen Xun took out snake meat and crocodile meat from the space, and also cracked three eggs, putting a bone aside, Lai Fu must be as hungry as she was.

After warming it up on the fire, Shen Xun put Laifu's bowl by the stove so that it wouldn't get cold so quickly.

"Eat," Lai Fu buried his head in the bowl and started to eat. Shen Xun watched

Its head is too big, this bowl is no longer usable, and it needs to be replaced tomorrow.

"It's time to eat," Lin Xiangrui's voice sounded in the corridor, and Shen Xun turned down the stove that was boiling water, so that the water would be boiled after eating.

The three of them were all very hungry, so they ate heartily at the small table by the burning light of the stove, "It's delicious," Shen Xun rubbed his stuffed stomach, Lin Xiangrui's cooking tasted really good.

The room was unusually warm, Shen Xun poured the boiled hot water into the basin, he didn't take a good bath for several days, he just wiped it off.

The electric blanket was also heated up, Shen Xun took a shower and lay on the bed, Laifu slept in the nest by the stove, and he could still hear it snoring.

In the morning, Shen Xun was woken up by the cold, the temperature dropped again, it was almost seventy degrees below zero, the stove had been turned off, but fortunately the heating and floor heating were still on, and Laifu slept on the floor.

Shen Xun ignited the stove, and then did not burn charcoal, but coal. The burning time of coal was much longer than that of charcoal. It was because of the smell that it would be poisonous. Shen Xun opened the window to ventilate.

After the two stoves were burning, the furnace body became glowing red and the heat radiated out. Shen Xun washed up and made breakfast for Laifu.

After opening the door, Lin Xiangrui was cooking. The two of them had an extra stove today, and Shen Xun still felt very cold sitting in the cubicle.

Lin Xiangrui made meat buns and vegetable buns, and Shen Xun watched him knead the dough, "It would be more appropriate to add more water."

"Like this, just add water a small amount and many times until the dough is kneaded like this," Lin Xiangrui put the kneaded dough by Shen Xun's hand.

"try it yourself."

Shen Xun took off his gloves, and instantly

Feeling a little cold, she grabbed a piece of dough and spread it out in the palm of her hand, and put cabbage in it.

"It's like this when I'm sealing it, look at how I do it," Lin Xiangrui demonstrated in front of Shen Xun's eyes, and Shen Xun squeezed it four or five times in a row before finally getting the shape he wanted.

Put the buns on the steamer, the three of them sat at the table and waited, Laifu also came out of the room after eating, and it stood in front of the cubicle door and wanted to go in too.

Lin Xiangrui was taken aback when he saw Laifu, Chen Cheng patted his shoulder, and Lin Xiangrui relaxed a bit.

"Are you going to walk the dog today?" Lin Xiangrui took out the steamed buns.

"Go," Shen Xun inserted his chopsticks into the steamed stuffed bun, dipped some hot sauce and took a bite, "It's so hot."

After breakfast, Shen Xun went downstairs with Laifu. Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng didn't plan to go out recently. They wanted to search Building F thoroughly today.

All the wood furniture that could be burned were dismantled and moved upstairs, and burned for heating.

Shen Xun pushed the bicycle out. Tianfu is unusually quiet today, maybe it's because the temperature has dropped. Yesterday I saw many people coming out to find supplies, but today I can only see a few scattered people on the street.

A plush hat, glasses, and a thick face mask, plus a knee-high fleece padded jacket over the winter clothes, put warm babies on the parts of the body that would feel the cold first, and Shen Xun rode a bicycle out of the community.

Go to the alley before to try your luck.

Sure enough, the alienated cats that ran away yesterday were eating here, Shen Xun didn't make a move, and Laifu went around to block their retreat, "Meow~~~."

Laifu's breath was exposed, scaring two of them away, and the rest were killed by Laifu on the spot.

Shen Xun put the cat meat into the space.