Chapter 41: Lin Xiangrui Bull B

Shen Xun pondered, some people have bad bones. When the order collapses, the rules are no longer the ropes that bind them, and they will release their nature.

She has seen how bad people can be in her previous life.

But she is not a fish now, picks up the butcher knife or keeps a low profile, the choice is no longer in her hands, but in the hands of those people.

If you think you are strong and bully the weak, that is not strong, it means that you have not met anyone who is more ruthless than you.

Sensing Chen Cheng's gaze, Shen Xun looked straight over, and whispered, "You and Lin Xiangrui, who is chasing who?"

She was really curious, Lin Xiangrui is such a beautiful person, if the two of them can meet, it must be a touching love story.

Chen Cheng blushed all of a sudden, but fortunately it was pitch black, and no one could see his expression clearly at this time, so he gestured to Shen Xun.

Shen Xun didn't understand sign language at first, but at this moment she also understood what Chen Cheng wanted to express. She opened her eyes wide and looked at Chen Cheng.

Unexpectedly, Chen Cheng was still the straight guy who broke up with Lin Xiangrui, Lin Xiangrui is awesome.

Chen Cheng didn't talk much at first, but when Shen Xun talked about Lin Xiangrui with him, although he couldn't speak, he still made gestures.

Soon it was the two's turn to row, and Shen Xun hummed softly, paddling across the water with the oar in his hand.

Zhang Yuanchao hadn't recovered from his emotions tonight, he was silent and the others followed suit.

Yu Jianguo was thinking about how to contact the rescue team, when the rainstorm would stop, and when to look for supplies next time.

Sun Jiahong counted how many arrows were left in the quiver.

Huang Weiguo huddled in his cotton clothes to warm his hands and feet.

After two hours, we finally arrived at Tianfu Community

, the four sent the two to building f first.

Chen Cheng climbed up first, and several people pulled Chen Cheng's big white bucket out of the water and lifted it up together. The kayak was pressed down a bit, but Chen Cheng still couldn't lift it up by holding the edge of the white bucket.

Shen Xun put his palm down and exerted a little force, Chen Cheng raised it abruptly, and the white bucket finally went in.

"Shen Xun," Sun Jiahong stopped Shen Xun. She took some snacks from her bag and put them in Shen Xun's hands. Shen Xun looked up at her, "Thank you."

"You two rest early, let's go," Yu Jianguo and the others paddled towards Building A.

The people in the corridor looked at the white vat in Chen Cheng's hands with envy and greed in their eyes, but when they saw Shen Xun behind him, they all shrank back for fear that Shen Xun would look at them more.

There is no way, Shen Xun's record is there.

The water had already submerged the fourteenth floor and was about to go up to the fifteenth floor. Now they opened the top floor, supporting the waterproof shelf, and many people hid on it.

The two returned to the 22nd floor. Chen Cheng picked up the wooden door that Shen Xun had broken off and placed it near the window, separating a space of a few square meters. He and Lin Xiangrui squeezed inside.

After Chen Cheng put down the vat, Lin Xiangrui hugged him, and Shen Xun opened the door and entered the room without continuing to look at the two of them.

The biggest gain from going to the mall this time is the electrical appliances. Although they are all second-hand, she doesn't dislike them, and she is very happy.

Lighting the stove and putting on a charcoal fire, the room warmed up. Shen Xun boiled hot water and lay down on the sofa, his consciousness sinking into the space.

"Laifu, what are you doing?" Shen Xun grabbed it and threw it out of the space. This little leopard cub was actually chasing the chicken in her space. Look at this

The chicken was frightened and ran all over the mountain. Laifu was stunned by Shen Xun's roar, it didn't know that Shen Xun was already angry.

Lai Fu came to rub against Shen Xun with a few chicken feathers stuck to his mouth, and Shen Xun lifted it up to his eyes and gave him a love education, "Your favorite egg is from it, if you bite it to death, There will be no eggs to eat in the future."

Laifu twitched his limbs, and Shen Xun didn't know if he understood it. In short, the language was barrier, but education still had to be carried out.

The water was boiled, and Shen Xun mixed rainwater to take a shower. Recently, all the water used was rainwater. Although there is a lot of water in the space, it is necessary to save it.

Not only was it economical, but she also stocked up a lot. When the bucket was full, she poured it into the small bay, or stored it in the lower space, because when the extreme heat came, the daily water consumption was huge.

She doesn't know what will change in the future, and she doesn't think there are too few things that can be used.

Laifu wanted to jump on the bed and sleep with Shen Xun, but Shen Xun refused, joke, you still want to go to bed with the smell of chicken all over your body.

Laifu resigned himself to lying down beside the fire, and after a while it really fell asleep, Shen Xun looked at the time, it was 4:30, he didn't feel tired physically, but he was mentally exhausted.

He didn't set the alarm clock, so he woke up naturally, and slept until ten o'clock in the morning. After getting up, Shen Xun glanced at Laifu. It was still sleeping, with a flat stomach.

Shen Xun forcibly woke it up, "Go to bed when you're full."

After taking a few mouthfuls of Laifu, it fell headfirst into the bowl. Shen Xun lifted its neck, and ate like this for half an hour. When Shen Xun discovered that Laifu had changed, if he was full, his body would grow will be very fast.

It used to look like a kitten, but now it looks like a seven or eight month old puppy.