Chapter 70

Shen Xun carried the big pot of fried rice back to the house, closed the iron door and put the fried rice into the space.

Putting on the cold-proof jacket and confirming that no skin was exposed, Shen Xun took out the goggles and put them on.

The thermos cup was filled with hot water. Shen Xun tied his shoelaces and tied the knot. Let's untie it slowly when you come back.

The scale on the wall has already exceeded two meters, and there are several new marks on the scale.

Shen Xun put his backpack on his back and closed the iron door, just as Lin Xiangrui and Lin Xiangrui were eating in the corridor compartment.

Now that there was not much food left, the two of them had already had a meal of gruel. After greeting each other, Shen Xun turned and went downstairs.

Since the three of them lived on the 22nd floor, they did avoid a lot of unnecessary troubles. In half a year, there was very little food to eat. Many people left City B with their families while they still had some strength. Run to the mountains.

Shen Xun took the bicycle out from the third floor and went to the alley first.

"Put it in quickly, and put it in there, too, quickly..."

Listening to the sound, Shen Xun slowed down. When the bicycle stopped in front of the alley, Shen Xun looked at the people in the alley as usual.

There were seven people in total, and each of them held a sack in their hands, and put the corpses in the bags. Due to the sub-zero temperature, these corpses were kept in their original state.

Except for a few bodies on the surface that have been eaten by alienated animals, the bottom ones are all intact.

Seeing Shen Xun appearing in front of the alley, they pretended even harder, as if they were afraid that Shen Xun would rob them. Seeing the green light in their eyes, Shen Xun was obviously very hungry.

It seems that there are no more alienated animals in this alley, so Shen Xun rode his bicycle back.

Now they eat dead human flesh, but when the dead human flesh is eaten up, their eyes

It would be placed on a living person. Shen Xun looked back at the alley, and happened to meet a pair of green eyes.

Hunger dehumanizes people, and those who are still sane choose to find a place to hide.

Let's go to the mountain in the north to have a look. Shen Xun rode his bicycle and walked towards the north. After two hours of driving, Shen Xun left City B to the foot of the mountain in the north.

If it weren't for the fact that there were still people in the corridor by the side of the road, Shen Xun really wanted to take out the off-road vehicle and drive it, which would save a lot of time.

Looking up from the bottom of the mountain, the trees on the mountain are basically cut down bare, and occasionally a tree can be seen, but the leaves have also been picked up.

It is not impossible to eat the leaves and bark if you are hungry.

Shen Xun took out the saw from his backpack, felled two trees, sawed them into small sections and piled them aside. There were many loggers on the mountain, and they were all wrapped up like zongzi.

Shen Xun cut two more, sawed into small knots and tied them tightly with rope. The firewood pile slid down the ice, and Shen Xun followed behind. Occasionally, she still had to put on a show in front of Lin Xiangrui and the two of them.

The bundled wood rolled down the mountain. Shen Xun took out the folding wheel from the basket, put the wood on the wheel vertically, and tied the other end of the rope to the back of the bicycle.

Riding on the bicycle, the folding wheels slid on the ice, and Shen Xun dragged the wood back. For her, this weight was not troublesome, but it was time-consuming.

Laifu didn't know where he was going, if he was still there, he could still order him to carry firewood.

In half a year, all the alienated animals in the center of City B were eaten up by Laifu. After absorbing so much alienated animal meat, it is now huge in size, growing to about 2.5 meters, and covered in tendons.

But it has not stopped growing, and it is still rising, Shen Xun has a thought

tried to weigh it, but no suitable scale was available. After driving for a certain distance, Shen Xun turned on the kettle and took a sip of water, his body became warmer and he went on the road again.

The group of people who knelt on the side of the road and called for help in the past have died, and those who kneel on the side of the road now are not good.

Shen Xun pulled the wood and walked by the side of the road without looking at them. Sensing that someone was following behind him, Shen Xun slowed down, and sure enough, all those people surrounded him after a while.

The cyclist they had been watching for some time was unarmed and a woman.

The four blocked Shen Xun's front, back, left, and right directions, and the machetes in his hands had gaps, and Shen Xun wiped off the fog on the goggles.

"Now, these things are ours. Open the backpack." The man was wearing a down jacket hat, his lips were white and chapped, his hand holding the knife was covered with frostbite, and his hand was full of rotten flesh.

The other three were not much better, "I want that dress on her," said the woman standing on Shen Xun's right.

Shen Xun looked sideways, and saw that the apricot-colored down jacket on the woman's body was covered with oil and blood stains, circled and turned black.

The distance was so close that Shen Xun could even smell the sour smell from their bodies, which made her sick.

In front of Shen Xun, several people had already begun to divide up her things, as if she was already a dead person.

The man behind him seemed to be used to sneak attacks from behind. The machete in his hand had already slashed at Shen Xun, and they all had smiles on their faces.

Shen Xun dodged to the right, grabbed the woman in front of him, cut the machete obliquely from the woman's shoulders all the way to her stomach, and the woman let out a howling sound.

Shen Xun let go of his hand, and the woman fell powerlessly to the ground.