Chapter 56: It's Enough To Live The Way You Want

Crocodile meat last night, python meat today.

Laifu walked to Shen Xun's side, it had grown a lot taller, above the knees, Shen Xun reached out to stroke its head, and rubbed it vigorously.

The black spots on its body began to appear, and now it's just like this, you can see it at a glance.

Maybe it was because she got along with Laifu day and night, so that she ignored the changes in Laifu. Lin Xiangrui was right, Laifu grew very fast.

Especially since eating alienated crocodile meat yesterday, his stature has continued to skyrocket.

It seems that alienated animals not only feed on human flesh and blood, but also devour each other cruelly. The law of the jungle is vividly reflected in the animal kingdom.

Laifu was already full, but he still bit the python and dragged it to Shen Xun's side, "When Laifu grows up, he will find food by himself."

Shen Xun looked relieved, so she saved another ration, put the python meat into the space, took a sip of ginger water, and Shen Xun started to return the same way.

Luckily the bicycle was not stolen, Shen Xun got on the bicycle, and Laifu ran beside her, not because he didn't want to ride with it, it was okay when it was a small one before, but now it is so big.

If you suffer, no one can suffer yourself. Let it run away, and you can exercise your body.

Shen Xun rode for half an hour, Laifu ran for half an hour, and finally returned to the central city. Shen Xun found a room, closed the door and took out the stove.

It's time for lunch, and Shen Xun took out the set meal from the home cooking restaurant from the space, a boxed lunch, three dishes and one soup, after eating, Shen Xun boiled hot water with a kettle and put them back in the kettle.

The water in the vacuum flask cooled too quickly, Shen Xun drank it less than three times, and it cooled faster when it came into contact with the air.

two stoves burning

After a while, Shen Xun felt warmer. He took out the recliner and put it on. Shen Xun was ready to take a rest.

Laifu was still eating lunch, one serving of crocodile meat, one live fish, one egg and one serving of goat milk. After eating, he put his head on Shen Xun's feet.

After resting for half an hour, Shen Xun moved his arms and legs, put the reclining chair and the stove into the space, "Let's go," Shen Xun opened the door.

One person and one leopard were all shivering from the cold, and when they got on the bicycle, Shen Xun tightened his scarf tightly. After the afternoon, the wind seemed to get stronger. Shen Xun didn't ride too fast, so he hurried back slowly.

"Help, help... who can save me," a man rushed to the side of the road, wearing a thin coat, his face was blue from the cold.

Shen Xun rode his bicycle past him, and Lai Fu followed closely.

"It's so cold, who can save me," the man looked at Shen Xun's back in despair.

There was still a distance from Tianfu, and Shen Xun saw many people dragging homemade simple wooden boards on the side of the road, and a lot of dismantled wooden furniture was pulled on the wooden boards.

It seemed that it was used to light a fire for warmth, and Shen Xun rode a bicycle among them.

When he arrived at Building F of Tianfu, Shen Xun still saw a few acquaintances, Huang Weiguo and Lin Xiangrui, and one he didn't know.

"Hi," Shen Xun greeted, got off the bicycle, and pushed the bicycle to the side of the three of them.

It was still the simple wooden board pulled by Lin Xiangrui yesterday. There were a lot of supplies, rice, some closed boxes, and dismantled furniture on the wooden board. Shen Xun was not interested in these things.

Huang Weiguo looked at Shen Xun who went out in the morning but came back empty-handed. It seemed that he really went for a walk with the dog, "Shen Xun, we have to go out to find supplies in the afternoon.

Shall we go together? "Um, no, I still have some supplies, I can eat for two days, I'll go in two days," Shen Xun picked up the bicycle and walked upstairs, hid the bicycle, and Shen Xun began to climb the stairs.

"People don't have enough to eat, and they keep dogs, and they don't check what time it is, and they don't hurry up to find supplies, and they actually go for a walk with the dogs," the man said with disdain.

Lin Xiangrui kindly reminded him because he is Yu Jianguo's friend, "I advise you not to say those words in front of Shen Xun."

The man looked at Lin Xiangrui with even more sarcasm, as if Lin Xiangrui had already taken off his clothes and showed it in front of everyone.

Lin Xiangrui was familiar with what that look meant, and he was trembling all over. When he was with Chen Cheng at first, didn't the people around him all look at him with this look.

Huang Weiguo didn't say anything, he also couldn't accept the relationship between Lin Xiangrui and Chen Cheng, two big men, how could, how could... this kind of relationship.

He was always preconceived at the beginning, and Yu Jianguo never talked to them about Chen Cheng's wife.

Lin Xiangrui didn't say a word, and endured the unhappiness in his heart. Now that it's in such a mess, he still needs to find supplies with them.

The eyes of others are unavoidable, but you don't have to pay too much attention to it. After all, life is your own, and it is enough to live the way you want.

Shen Xun's appearance unconsciously appeared in his mind. After knowing him for more than a month, Shen Xun seemed to have always had that kind of personality, free and easy.

Didn't he fall in love with Chen Cheng because of this at the beginning? He has responsibility and can provoke responsibility. Thinking of his lover Lin Xiangrui doesn't seem to make him feel so uncomfortable.

Organize the supplies, and then pull them upstairs little by little.

Shen Xun opened the door and turned on the heater.