Chapter 42: Building F's Laughter, Today's Mood Is

Holding it was even heavier than before, so Shen Xun put it in the nest and added some charcoal fire.

I took so many hot pot ingredients yesterday, so I will eat hot pot today. Shen Xun is holding a vegetable basket and a pair of small scissors.

Pushing open the door of the small vegetable garden, Shen Xun first picked off the small red tomatoes, which gave birth to some pea sprouts, Chinese cabbage, Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, and water spinach.

Just spawned, looks very fresh.

From the space, he took out beef rolls, tripe, shredded potatoes, marinated pork ribs and roast chicken.

Cut a big watermelon in half, and picked some other fruits that relieved the mouth.

After everything was ready, Shen Xun took some charcoal out of the stove, and re-ignited a stove to eat hot pot, and the room was filled with fragrance.

The people in the corridor also smelled it, but they had already smelled it once in the morning, which was Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui's fried rice, and now with Shen Xun's hot pot, they immediately felt that the rice was not fragrant.

The idea of ​​going out to find supplies intensified.

Among the supplies that Chen Cheng brought back yesterday was an inflatable boat, and several people saw it, "Chen Cheng, can you lend us the inflatable boat to go out and find something to eat?"

Several people tried hard at Chen Cheng, and Chen Cheng agreed, but he didn't lend it to outsiders, only to people in Building F, because at least they still have family members staying here and will come back.

Several people borrowed Chen Cheng's inflatable boat, but they had to give Chen Cheng some of the supplies they got back, and it was treated as a boat loan. They had no objection, and the outsiders didn't dare to make too much noise because of Shen Xun.

They pushed the two of them out to find supplies with the people from Building F.

There are also lucky people who can find an inflatable boat. During the whole day and night, people from Building F go out and change

In the end, including Chen Cheng's inflatable boat, building f has a total of three inflatable boats.

There were few things to eat when people were full, there was more laughter in Building F, and a short-lived charcoal fire was lit in the corridor at night.

After the weight-bearing exercise, Shen Xun took Laifu to eat, and took out the broken fish from the space. There was a barbecue grill on the stove, and Shen Xun turned on the video to learn how to grill fish.

I just got hungry and wanted to eat. The fish was oiled over and over again, and it was grilled until it sizzled. In the end, because I couldn't control the heat, the fish was burnt black and brown.

With the leftover hot pot from lunch, Shen Xun put the fish in and cooked it.

After eating, Shen Xun took a cup of ginger warm milk tea from the space, and his stomach felt warm after drinking it.

After wiping his body, Shen Xun lay on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, he picked up the eggs, and fed some sweet fruits to the reserve food. The little rabbit seemed to know that he was pregnant with a cub, and he didn't jump around like before.

The rice seedlings that were born grew a lot taller, Shen Xun withdrew from the space, and fell into a deep sleep.

Waking up in the morning, it was rare to see Laifu sober. Shen Xun rewarded it with three eggs, two live fish, and a few prawns. Laifu finished eating.

He took out the fillings that he adjusted last time, and made more than 20 more dumplings. After he was full, Shen Xun opened the door and walked out. There are still four days left, and the rainstorm will stop.

For four days, I still don't know if the water will submerge to the 22nd floor. Shen Xun intends to go out to have a look. There is still a faint smell of food in the corridor, so Shen Xun looked over with some doubts.

There were a lot of supplies piled up in the corridor, especially in the corner by Lin Xiangrui. Seeing Shen Xun looking over, Lin Xiangrui greeted with a smile.

"Huh," today's mood is also full marks.

Seeing Shen Xun going out, the people in the corridor were terrified, but they were all nervous.

Tightly guarding the supplies in his arms, he was afraid that what would happen if Shen Xun saw something he wanted and wanted to grab it, would they be able to stop it.

Laifu followed behind Shen Xun, and Lin Xiangrui was stunned when he saw the bigger figure than before. Before, he always thought that Shen Xun raised a cat, but the cat was not that big.

If it was a dog, it would be thousands of miles away. Chen Cheng broke Lin Xiangrui's head and prevented him from looking at Shen Xun. He was jealous.

Going down to the sixteenth floor, Shen Xun looked at the stagnant water in the corridor on the sixteenth floor, which had already flooded in. On the twenty-second floor, it shouldn't be a problem to last for four days.

"Roar...roar," Laifu let out a low growl in his throat, Shen Xun was on guard all over, looking vigilantly at the direction of Laifu's roar, his hands had already touched his lower back.

Moving behind Laifu a little bit, Shen Xun looked at the empty stairs and the muddy rainwater, "Oh..." Laifu rubbed Shen Xun's calf.

Seeing Laifu relax, Shen Xun felt that it should be a false alarm.

Back in the room again, Shen Xun continued today's exercise, increasing the weight day by day. She has already carried more than a hundred catties, especially the iron plate. She will always tie it on her body when she is free and will not take it off.

Laifu didn't continue to sleep all day long, it returned to its original appearance, it was extremely active, after Shen Xun took off his boxing gloves, it kept smelling non-stop.

He even ran to the treadmill, Shen Xun pressed the switch for it, and Laifu ran vigorously, Shen Xun set a time for an hour, and watched it finish.

After getting off the treadmill, Laifu did not suffer from panting. He stretched his limbs, as if he felt very happy.

When Shen Xun boiled the water at night, he boiled some more, bathed it, and slept together in his arms, smelling delicious.